This Should Get Some Interesting Replies

Started by bayonetbrant, July 04, 2017, 11:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Windigo

Quote from: Gusington on July 27, 2017, 06:54:25 PM
Was THIS close last week.

Being a visual kinda guy and not familiar with the "THIS" system of measurement, how much distance is in a "THIS"? Approximately a banana length? A F150 supercab distance?

Help.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

BanzaiCat

Performed an open-chest massage (had my hands on someone's heart - once, it's really rare, and not an experience I'd ever care to repeat)

Been on camera with Dave Maldonado in a series (playing his best friend; unfortunately the series never took off) (Dave was the rig captain in the movie Deepwater Horizon)

Played the deputy sheriff in the MANOS prequel, MANOS: The Rise of Torgo (I'm at 0:51-0:54 in the trailer, on the right)

Been in a furniture commercial

mirth

Sailed around the Florida Keys for a week on a 30-foot open 'pulling boat' (which means you row when there isn't enough wind for sailing). Laid the oars across gunwales at night and slept on top of them.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

Remember me 'mooning' you as you went by? That was funny.  :DD
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

trailrunner

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

Cooler than a furniture commercial, that's for sure.