Main Menu

Deep Rock Galactic

Started by Jarhead0331, June 26, 2017, 06:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

http://store.steampowered.com/app/548430/Deep_Rock_Galactic/

DEEP ROCK GALACTIC is a first-person co-operative sci-fi shooter for up to 4 players, featuring fully procedural and destructible environments to explore, mine, and explode your way through to reach your objectives. As a team of veteran dwarven space miners, you must take on perilous missions for the interplanetary mining corporation DEEP ROCK GALACTIC and go where no-one else dares - into the deepest, most dangerous cave systems of the most hostile planet ever discovered.

TEAMWORK ABOVE ALL - For efficient traversal and exploration as well as combat, you will need to rely on your teammates.
    A MATTER OF CLASS - Pick the right class for your play style - mow through enemies as the Gunner, scout ahead and light up the caves as the Navigator, chew through solid rock as the Driller, or support the team with defensive structures and turrets as the Engineer.
    CARVE YOUR OWN PATH - Fully destructible and procedurally generated environments means there is no set path - it is up to you how to reach your goal.
    THE TOOLS THAT YOU NEED - A plethora of tools and gadgets at your disposal means no obstacle is insurmountable.
    INTO THE DARK - The only light is what you bring, and the pitch-black alien caves will not give their riches up easily.

I have three (3) press steam codes for the closed alpha of this game. If you are interested in participating in the closed alpha, let me know. I'll only ask that you connect with me and help me test it so I can publish some early access/alpha impressions.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Jarhead0331

None of you people wants a free code?

Jesus...its dwarves. In space...with guns! WTF?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

-budd-

I'll roll with ya, as long as weekends are OK for multi-player. It was the dwarves with guns that got me. I'm in the PST zone if that will work. Just tell me the dwarves have a badas* shotgun ;)
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Bardolph

Looks pretty cool, but I imagine my normal gaming hours are probably too late to group up. I don't normally get online to game until 11pm EST or so.

Kinda Space Hulk with Stunties in a cave instead of space. :D

Ian C

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 26, 2017, 09:25:52 PM
None of you people wants a free code?

Jesus...its dwarves. In space...with guns! WTF?

Best quote ever.

Destraex

I'd prolly roll with ya. But my eyes play up with space hulk (like they do in mwo) and I am in the wrong time zone compadre.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

JasonPratt

Saw this on Steam yesterday I think; sure wasn't going to pay for alpha, but free alpha? SURE!  :smitten:

Space Hulk Dwarves Unter Alles.

I must add that this is one of those times I wished this particular forum had its BBCode for pinging members active (example: [tag]JasonPratt[/tag]), because OBVIOUSLY GUS MUST BE ALERTED WITH ALL SPEED!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

Space Dwarf Gus Jesus? Crazytalk.

Thank you Pratt I saw this yesterday but wanted to give forumers a chance to grab a code if they wanted it.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

All keys distributed. Hardest free thing I've ever had to give away.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Steelgrave

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 27, 2017, 01:37:43 PM
Hardest free thing I've ever had to give away.

Sounds like Gussy's love life   ::)

Gusington

It will take time for me to decipher the above.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

Cryptic is my natural state.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd