Main Menu

Din Daa FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, June 23, 2017, 04:58:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

ARMA III, Star Citizen, Cold Waters and buying a lot of crap I don't need on Steam.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

MengJiao

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 23, 2017, 04:58:47 AM

ARMA III, Star Citizen, Cold Waters and buying a lot of crap I don't need on Steam.

Good plan!  ARMAIII check.  MAybe Naval action and Ultimate Civil War General (on sale at STEAM!).  Meanwhile, for those of you who like to keep track of Civil War generals -- Hoke and Ramseur are buried in Lincolnton NC. 

JudgeDredd

Odd song choice - but you are not alone there ;D

Cold Water
I might also try some Tabletop Simulator with Warfighter DLC if I can work out what I'm meant to do - as well as try and recall the rules for Warfighter.
Farming Simulator 2017 if I bite.

I believe my daughter and I will probably, at some point, be concluding our 3rd game (4th?) of Star Wars:Rebellion
Alba gu' brath

Rayfer

Playing Hoi4 with the 1.4.1 beta update.  JH...love your posts and game videos but your song choice  today was  a head scratcher.

Jarhead0331

This is a classic song. You guys need to get out more often.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

In a first, I bought a game, installed it and started playing all in one evening - Fallout 4. I've read complaints about it being a 'Fallout shooter' but to be honest that description sounds pretty good to me. Also may begin a Kingdom of Jerusalem campaign in Medieval II - Crusades if Fallout doesn't grab me by the yarbles.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Minis gaming tonight.

For the rest of the weekend, I am going to ponder the Steam sale and how much I want to buy Cold Waters. Then I am going to look at the list of games I already own and am not currently playing.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Tuna

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 23, 2017, 06:10:44 AM

I made it to 43 seconds!!!

mirth

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 23, 2017, 06:10:44 AM

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bbmike

^Nimoy's Bilbo Baggins would have worked better there.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Barthheart

Still fighting the Con Plague I picked up at Origins so I'm off work again today.

If I can work through the fever haze I'll try to get DC1: Warsaw to Paris back to JP.

Trying out some of my new loot as well.
Put in Strikes is already on the table so i try to learn the rules and then play Doug on VASSAL.
I also want to try and tech my wife another new game, Dead Reckoning. Is a zombie vs humans game Andy she likes Walking Dead so maybe there's hope.

More Cold Waters and SD44 as well.... if I'm still alive..... :P

mirth

Quote from: bbmike on June 23, 2017, 08:06:14 AM
^Nimoy's Bilbo Baggins would have worked better there.

I try to use it sparingly.

jamus34

Wife and kids have a surprise bday party that I'm not attending. There shall be major game playing this weekend.
Insert witty comment here.

bbmike

Quote from: Barthheart on June 23, 2017, 08:07:41 AM
Still fighting the Con Plague I picked up at Origins so I'm off work again today.

If I can work through the fever haze I'll try to get DC1: Warsaw to Paris back to JP.

Put in Strikes is already on the table so i try to learn the rules and then play Doug on VASSAL.
I also want to try and tech my wife another new game, Dead Reckoning. Is a zombie vs humans game Andy she likes Walking Dead so maybe there's hope.

That's what you get for drinking free beer.  :P
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Barthheart

Quote from: bbmike on June 23, 2017, 08:26:08 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on June 23, 2017, 08:07:41 AM

That's what you get for drinking free beer.  :P

Jealous... of the beer not the plague...