Started by Jarhead0331, June 22, 2017, 07:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

Tabletop Simulator
Warfighter DLC for TS
Farming Simulator 2017 - purchase due imminently
Alba gu' brath

spelk

Doomstar... Stratego in Space. Apparently.

MengJiao

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on June 22, 2017, 08:22:32 PM
Nothing.

I got Civil War Ultimate General and was soon busy supervising part of the Army of Northern Virginia at Cold Harbor.  Seemed like a safe bet.
Well, I pinned my name and address and the names of all my living children to my tin coffee cup and went SHOOOO_WEEEEE ridin' for a good half hour and then I hung up the proverbial phone on Jeff Davis and shut off this here computer and then turned it back on and here I am.

It was on SALE!  Seems like a fun game!

Geezer

Quote from: Hofstadter on June 23, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
Not a thing here that I would want.

Such discipline is admirable, but resistance is futile.  I'm looking at HOI4, Ultimate General Civil War, Sengoku Jidai Gold Bundle, and maybe Torchlight 2 but have not pulled the trigger yet.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Raied

I got Cossacks 3 finally, I am looking at:
Oriental Empire
Utimalte General Civil War
Steel Armor
Supreme Ruler Ultimate
Advanced Tactics

Also wanna get some DLCs:
Graviteam Tactics Dawn of Blau
EU4: Rights of Man
CK2: Monks and Mystics
Command Ops2: Foothills of Gods

HoodedHorseJoe

Total War: Rome II DLC - Final few bits
Total War: Attila DLC - Final few bits
ArmA 3: Apex & Marksman DLC
This War of Mine

Except they're still in my cart and I haven't bought them yet. Playing a game of chicken with myself.
Communications Director
Hooded Horse

We are a publisher of indie games with strategic and tactical depth. 28 projects and counting, come check out our portfolio on Steam, GOG, and the Epic Games Store!

You may have seen me around in previous roles such as editor of Wargamer.com and Strategy Gamer.

BanzaiCat

Primordia (haven't tried it yet)
Battle Academy (haven't tried it yet, but have played Battle Academy 2 several times)
How To Survive (haven't tried it yet)
Convoy (played it a bit, it's pretty fun; reminds me of an old school adventure game)
Turmoil (played it a lot yesterday; it's strange how fun this game is - easily my favorite of the bunch)
Sproggiwood (played it a bit, it's a different kind of adventure game, not bad, not amazing)

bbmike

Sitting in my cart now for $51.27:

SteamWorld Heist
Fantasy Wars
Illwinter's Floorplan Generator
Steam: Rails to Riches
Elven Legacy
Subsistence
Codex of Victory
Commands & Colors: The Great War

There will be others. I'm also thinking about No Man's Sky for $23.99 but still not sure if it's worth it.

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Destraex

Not really anything I want. Lots of single player games I was thinking of getting like Mius Front by graviteam, but to me without the prospect of coop multi they seem like dead ends. I feel like I am wasting my time when I play single player these days.

Check greenmangaming and gamersgate before doing the steam sales BTW. Dawn of War 3 especially
DOW3 is $30 on greenman, where the steam special is $50.99 US @ 25% off. Other sites like greenman and gamersgate are certainly trying to stem the steam sales.
Deserts of Crack $16, 66% off. Very good deal imho. I had fun with the story campaign.
Naval Action is 33% off.

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Nefaro

Quote from: JudgeDredd on June 23, 2017, 12:37:45 AM
Tabletop Simulator
Warfighter DLC for TS

I also picked up the Warfighter DLC for Tabletop Simulator. 

(plus Xia: Legends of a Drift System and Zombicide)

Was discussing doing some Tabletop Simulator multi-player this weekend. 

Tuna said he picked up Darkest Night.   Fortunately for these paid DLC packs, only the MP host needs to own the game in question, so if anyone has the core TTS program, then they're in.  :bd:

I think a Grogheads Warfighter card game could be some laid-back fun.  Or any of those others listed.  I own the physical versions of all these & am familiar with the rules.  Although a little brush-up, beforehand, is always good.

Rayfer

What do you all think....is what we see now the full extent of the sale or will there be additions/specials as the days unfold?

-budd-

Quote from: Rayfer on June 23, 2017, 10:41:23 AM
What do you all think....is what we see now the full extent of the sale or will there be additions/specials as the days unfold?
Yea I like the old way with the revolving deals. Only thing I've done so far is delete 50% of my wishlist.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

airboy

Quote from: bbmike on June 23, 2017, 08:24:21 AM
Illwinter's Floorplan Generator

Do you know of any other software like this?  Seems like a useful tool.

Gusington

Steam: Rails to Riches and Command & Colors: The Great War look good and I have not heard of them before this thread...post impressions!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

rocketman

War in the East and both DLCs.
Finally jumping in at the deep end  :D