Qatar isolated by neighbors

Started by jomni, June 05, 2017, 03:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeGER

so the pest isolated the cholera  ???

some ultra wealthy private citizens, princes, and sheikh of all that states involved have the hobby -beside racecar collections and falconry hunt- to secret financial support their Sunni terror splinter group factions of choice for the reason of Wahhabism and Salafism religious interpretation spreading in contested areas with their hated Shiite enemy and a good stance with Allah in the afterlife.

and those governments theirselves are pumping money in building Wahhabism and Salafism mosques and education centers all over Europe , from which a few years in the making later those homegrown terrorists 'suddenly emerged' like the dangerous tip of an submerged iceberg of close supporters drifting in the growing see of strong traditional believers generated by those mosques, who theirselves openly also want a change of the European society from within to a Sharia-leaning stance.

Sir Slash

Those are the same guys who leave my toilet seat up all the time, getting me in trouble.  :-"
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

On my phone so can't leak, but Turkey is an ally of Qatar and is sending troops to support Qatar...?

Reading this on Reuters right now.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MikeGER

Turkey want to be a heard as a big player in the Middle East as a regional power.
a historical rivalry against Saudi Arabia and Egypt and Iran (Shiiti) also
...consider its was all thiers in the Ottoman Empire about until start of WW I or something, and Turks still dream of the time when Ottoman Empire was at it max in power and culture 

jomni

Quote from: Gusington on June 09, 2017, 01:00:35 PM
On my phone so can't leak, but Turkey is an ally of Qatar and is sending troops to support Qatar...?

Interesting plot twist.

Boggit

Quote from: jomni on June 09, 2017, 09:13:45 PM
Quote from: Gusington on June 09, 2017, 01:00:35 PM

Interesting plot twist.
Is it that surprising? When that Russian jet was shot down by the Turks, French media was saying that the IS fuel convoy that the Russian plane targeted was destined for Erdogan's son who was allegedly dealing with IS for the fuel... It ain't rocket science to deduct that Turkey is closer to IS than it will publicly admit, as is Qatar - so is Turkey's support of Qatar as strange as one might first think. And as to the Ottoman issue - if Turkey wants to be the leader of the Sunni world (as it was under the Ottomans) it is going to have to dislodge Saudi Arabia first...
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat