Old Ironsides vandalised

Started by besilarius, May 18, 2017, 06:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

besilarius

http://www.fox25boston.com/news/police-searching-for-man-who-broke-into-and-vandalized-uss-constitution/523266452

Now who would hold a grudge against a symbol of american success in the War of 1812?
Bawb, you got some splainin to do.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Barthheart

It's a false flag set up by Trump's people for a reason for America to invade Canada... again.

bob48

Quote from: besilarius on May 18, 2017, 06:26:17 AM
http://www.fox25boston.com/news/police-searching-for-man-who-broke-into-and-vandalized-uss-constitution/523266452

Now who would hold a grudge against a symbol of american success in the War of 1812?
Bawb, you got some splainin to do.

Not me pal, I think you were fully justified under the circumstances.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bbmike

Quote from: Barthheart on May 18, 2017, 07:04:29 AM
It's a false flag set up by Trump's people for a reason for America to invade Canada... again.

Well, he does need a diversion right now.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

I wish people would let Raymond Burr rest in peace.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

Windy...it had to be Windy. Vacation in the Yukon my left buttock.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

OJsDad

I think Barth is hoping to defend his chit corners from being clipped.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on May 18, 2017, 08:29:06 AM
Windy...it had to be Windy. Vacation in the Yukon my left buttock.

The Yukon is in your left buttock?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

No, the right. Why do you ask?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Somebody should check Comey's notes for possible clues.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Con

I understand a wild haired orange faced small handed man was seen carving Bigly Witch Hunt on it   

Cyrano

The only substantial damage appears to have been to a state room door spindle.

Likely just a lonely South-y looking for a little late-night ligneous company...
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.