Holy ****!! Chris Cornell is Dead at 52!?!?

Started by bayonetbrant, May 18, 2017, 04:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 18, 2017, 10:04:59 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on May 18, 2017, 09:10:45 AM
Very sad.  :'(  But if I lived in Detroit, I probably would've committed suicide long ago.

he didn't live there; he'd just played a concert there last night

I would not want Detroit to be the last place I saw.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

So many great tunes. I have to admit to tearing up about this. Beloved by so many yet still so much pain for him. Horrible.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

This one hurts. I was a big fan of a lot of musicians who have died over the past year or two, but Soundgarden was one of the first bands I really got into when I was younger. I feel like a remaining shred of my youth died.  :-[

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Especially sad when anyone commits suicide.

(Unless he was trying to do something else, in which case it's more of a Darwin Award.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd