The Witcher to Become Netflix Series

Started by Gusington, May 17, 2017, 02:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Apologies, I am on my phone so I don't have a link, but it looks like IGN broke this news earlier today 😎

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

:coolsmiley:

The Witcher is being made into a TV show by Netflix

The author of the original Witcher books, Andrzej Sapkowski, is onboard as a creative consultant

Netflix is developing and producing an English-language TV show based on The Witcher. The franchise started life as a series of fantasy novels by Polish writer Andrzej Sapkowski, before being turned into a number of critically acclaimed video games. Now it's coming to the small screen, although there are no details on when the show might arrive.

QuoteSean Daniel (of The Mummy and The Expanse) was previously attached to the movie, but is now onboard to produce the Netflix series, along with fellow producer Jason Brown.

cont....>

https://www.theverge.com/2017/5/17/15651956/the-witcher-tv-show-netflix-announced

Rayfer

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

Thank you Sir. Let the loin moistening commence!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

acctingman

Quote from: Gusington on May 17, 2017, 02:31:54 PM
Thank you Sir. Let the loin moistening commence!

Doesn't like have the stuff that gets posted on this forum moisten your loins?  :-"

Gusington

Not nearly half. You guys have to do better.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

Merging w/ other thread in the Music/TV/Movies area
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Can't wait to see who they cast for Yennefer.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Con

As long as they dont cut out having naughty sex on top of a stuffed unicorn...they must stay faithful to the game!

mirth

Gusington

On Reddit someone suggested they cast Eva Green as Yen. As much as I worship the ground Eva Green walks on, I don't think she is voluptuous enough.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Not Eva Green.

Now I need to contemplate the matter.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd