Battletech is back!!!

Started by Shelldrake, May 12, 2017, 06:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on March 04, 2018, 08:20:44 PM
^Am I supposed to believe that you didn't pre-purchase? Jerk.

I have not. So suckit.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on March 05, 2018, 09:36:39 AM
Liar.

Nope. I'm on a break from buying games.

Managed to resist that Slitherine sale on Steam last week. Haven't pre-ordered this one. Want to, but it wouldn't be prudent.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

When has that stopped you?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mirth

Gusington

I don't know if he's talking about the game anymore.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

A quick vid on the Merc "open-ended" campaign.

Hrmm..

I wonder which game will require more updates after it's release next month.  This or TW:Britannia. 

White TW always needs some fixes, it's also coming out earlier.  Whereas Battletech's devs have never done a game this complicated, including one with a dynamic campaign layer on top of the tactical play. 

Hrmm..  :dreamer:

Tuna

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Nefaro on March 19, 2018, 03:34:17 AM
A quick vid on the Merc "open-ended" campaign.

Hrmm..

I wonder which game will require more updates after it's release next month.  This or TW:Britannia. 

White TW always needs some fixes, it's also coming out earlier.  Whereas Battletech's devs have never done a game this complicated, including one with a dynamic campaign layer on top of the tactical play. 

Hrmm..  :dreamer:
This sounds like exactly what I was looking for...a game with a strategic layer where you choose the jobs you take, earn money, manage finances and resources...kind of was looking for a "modern, contemporary" version along the lines of Strike Commander from the 90's - but this will do  O0  :notworthy:
Alba gu' brath

mirth

The video definitely moistened my loins.

Yskonyn

Definately looking forward to this!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

JudgeDredd

Quote from: mirth on March 19, 2018, 05:46:54 AM
The video definitely moistened my loins.
"Moistened my loins"? I'm glad I was wearing my super-absorbent pants today!  :))
Alba gu' brath

Gusington

I borrowed your moisture absorbent pants last week. They're a little snug.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

My loins have moistened to the point that the local authorities have had to dam our street.

Smells kinda funky.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback