Decades Feeder Bracket - 1961 Final 4

Started by MetalDog, May 11, 2017, 08:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Well, it appears that I have seriously underestimated Dave Brubeck.  As stated in the Final 8, it was never my intention to purposely seed Take Five so low, I just had no idea in what regard it is held by my audience.  So, I am glad you folks like it and are voting it through.  It seems Ray Charles has an epic fight on his hands.

The 2/6, methinks, might just be a bit more of a rout.  Patsy and Crazy have been stomping the competition to this point.  They have had one vote cast against them in each round.  I don't think Runaway presents much more of a challenge.  But we'll see.

The 4/16

The 2/6

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Barthheart

This is gonna end up with Patsy vs Ray and I will not be able to choose.....   :hide:  :pullhair:

OJsDad

I'll vote twice for you Barth, so you don't need to stress over it.   \m/
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Barthheart

O0

... but you better get it right!  ;)

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Steelgrave

As previously stated, I love Runaway but I can't vote for it over Patsy Cline. She's an immortal! Patsy vs. Ray, if it comes to that, what an impossible choice! Maybe Barthheart should vote for one and I'll vote for the other! Seems fair.

MetalDog

Does my heart good to see all this wailing and gnashing of teeth.  ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Staggerwing

I'm still down with Dave and Patsy.

After that... I'm down with Dave.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys