Boldly Go Where No Baby Has Gone Before

Started by mirth, April 19, 2017, 06:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bobarossa

There's going to be a Birth in the Mirth family!!!!   Congrats to both of you!

mirth

Don't get carried away. I just thought it was someone else's cool idea.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bobarossa

I just realized it was under Enigmas of the Mystical instead of Current Events. 

mirth

If I were expecting a baby, it would indeed be an Enigma of the Mystical.

Sir Slash

Was that Mirth's baby? Baby Mirth? I thought it was either Gus' sonogram or a picture of Bob's moustache. Or Bob's moustache on Gus' sonogram. Either way, CONGRATS MIRTH!!! And Mrs. Mirth. I guess you don't really spend all your time gaming, do you?  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Barthheart

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 20, 2017, 11:40:22 AM
Was that Mirth's baby? Baby Mirth? I thought it was either Gus' sonogram or a picture of Bob's moustache. Or Bob's moustache on Gus' sonogram. Either way, CONGRATS MIRTH!!! And Mrs. Mirth. I guess you don't really spend all your time gaming, do you?  :bd:

There is no baby.... and I'm fairly positive there is no Mrs. Mirth... at least not any more.....

Sir Slash

Bummer! Meant as humor more than being truthful, and of course not meant to be offensive in any way. But come-on.... the World NEEDS more Mirth's. Think of what we could accomplish...... Still thinking...... Thinking.... And thinking..... I got it, adjustable game counters that can be rounded or squared as needed. And then eaten afterward. Bacon flavored.   :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

I'm really regretting posting the video :P

Sir Slash

You had to. We were running out of dongle jokes.

mirth

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 20, 2017, 01:27:38 PM
You had to. We were running out of dongle jokes.

As long as it served a purpose.