Idiot Freaks Out in Restaurant in Santa Monica

Started by bayonetbrant, April 02, 2017, 01:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jejo68

this is what happens when you dont get enough sex guys

Gusington

I know - I have been behaving that way for 15 years.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grimnirsson

What about the shop employee...standing there and doing...nothing. Should have shown that lady the quick way out and carry  on his work...
Homefront Wargame Center - supporting our hobby!

www.homefrontcenter.de

Ubercat

Methinks someone hasn't worked a retail job in at least 5-10 years ...
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

undercovergeek

One hand on her and it would have been her dream come true

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

Quote from: undercovergeek on April 04, 2017, 03:42:47 PMOne hand on her and it would have been her dream come true

I suppose that depends on where the hand was
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Atilla60

Quote from: bayonetbrant on April 04, 2017, 07:42:37 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on April 04, 2017, 03:42:47 PMOne hand on her and it would have been her dream come true

I suppose that depends on where the hand was

Which brings us back to: She needs to get laid.
It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.
- Sir Winston Churchill -

Gusington

Would be difficult to say the least to find anyone crazy enough to attempt to procreate with that.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Atilla60

True dat. It would require a volunteer to step up and take a bullet for the team.
It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.
- Sir Winston Churchill -

undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on April 05, 2017, 07:15:39 AM
Would be difficult to say the least to find anyone crazy enough to attempt to procreate with that.

Enough tequilla, self pity and mirth

bayonetbrant

Quote from: undercovergeek on April 05, 2017, 07:43:47 AM
Quote from: Gusington on April 05, 2017, 07:15:39 AM

Enough tequilla, self pity and mirth

first two pretty unnecessary if you have the third