Age of Steam game

Started by rstites25, March 26, 2017, 12:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rstites25

egg_salad

At some point, I figure I might have to go first.  I hate paying for it, though  ;).  Pass!
A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer

Woodall

rstites25

rstites25

Quote from: l'amour on April 28, 2017, 04:04:47 PM
I bid 3.

Zimbabwe is a cool game but I can't start another game right now so I'll wait until it's done and on the site. It's got a lot of similarities to FCM so I wonder if it will be similarly less fun online than in real life..

After getting a game started over the weekend, I think it will be closer to Indonesia than FCM in terms of how well it works in an online implementation.

l'amour

Pass. You're first.

Good to hear that about Zimbabwe. Its a great game so looking forward to playing it with you guys.

rstites25

Order:

Rex
l'amour
Mike
Woodall

I'll update everything else later. I'll take urbanization.

l'amour

I'll have build first.

Woodall

I believe I'm third in turn order, correct? I'll take Locomotive. You're up, Mike!

egg_salad

rstites25

Quote from: jwoodall04 on May 02, 2017, 02:29:18 PM
I believe I'm third in turn order, correct? I'll take Locomotive. You're up, Mike!

You are correct.

Before Loans:

Rex: $4
Mike:  $3
l'amour: $0
Woodall:  $5

Everyone issued 2 loans, except Woodall who did 1. I bid $6 and l'amour $5

Rex: $4 + $10 - $6 = $8
Mike:  $3 + $10 - $0 = $13
l'amour: $0 + $10 - $5 = $5
Woodall:  $5 + $5 - $0 = $10

I moved Woodall's loco up 1 space.

l'amour is up b/c of 1st Build.

l'amour

rstites25

I thought I had a plan to make a 4-delivery this turn. Upon further review, I don't see it anymore...good thing I bid so much to make sure I could ensure I'd be able to do it...

Woodall

I'm just trying to dig myself out of my take shares you don't need hole, so you're in good company.

egg_salad

Quote from: jwoodall04 on May 05, 2017, 12:48:36 PM
I'm just trying to dig myself out of my take shares you don't need hole, so you're in good company.

This game is completely kicking my ass and stressing me out.  Will I ever make money?  Keeps me interested, though.