Super Bowl LI Running Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, February 05, 2017, 11:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Discuss all things lithium- and/or football-related for the day here!

\m/  :clap:  :peace:  :cowboy:  :bd:
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MikeGER

Even i will try to watch it  :-[ 
at least try to stay awake until the halftime show  (when will that be approximately happen when kick-off is 0 dark:30? here)

...where Lady Gaga will probably reveal here A cups with hefty "Anti Donald "non-permanent tattoos, or something appropriate scandalizing   ^-^
(of course the post-nipple-gate established 5sec transmission delay to beep and censor it will prevent the live-broadcast on most networks but their are to much witnesses to keep that footage in the box and it will surface later ...together with POTUS reaction on Twitter O0)       

MetalDog

Halftime for you will be somewhere around 0200 to 0230, Mike.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Marty Ward

I heard Gaga is playing for nothing. I'm sure her performance will be worth every penny!
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

steve58

re:  Lady Gaga, I'm more interested in the drone show/display she'll have in her show than I am in her. 
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

bayonetbrant

So far, lame commercials and decent play by the Falcons. Patriots are facing a hard time manning up on defense
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Bison

And I think that's about it unless the Patriots have some miracle in there hip pocket.

bayonetbrant

Bison

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Bison

No question now.  Brady is the greatest of all time.  Congrats to the Pats.

Airborne Rifles

Quote from: Bison on February 05, 2017, 10:26:11 PM
No question now.  Brady is the greatest of all time.  Congrats to the Pats.

Agreed.

bayonetbrant