Dice Discussion

Started by Bison, January 17, 2017, 11:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

Ok.  I just need the funky dice for dungeon crawl classic. 

Bison

Picked this dice deal.  $13 for 6 sets of dice.  Best part a set includes 4 D6 instead of the usual 1 D4.  I got a salmon, green, blue, and purple translucent sets and a white and a black opaque sets.  Great dice for the price.  Frankly just as good as some of the more expensive Chessex dice.  I'd recommend it to anyone looking for more dice.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JNV7QG8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

bayonetbrant

Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 31, 2017, 11:00:43 AM
Seriously? Sent your shopping list; we'll see what we can find you at Origins.

One place had a baseball-size "dEverything" we can get you

Gamescience has the dTotal (the official name)

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Black Oak Workshop had these for sale at the Kenzer/Hackmaster booth

and I bought myself one of these to hold the dice I got from Craig

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 17, 2017, 06:10:11 AM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 31, 2017, 11:00:43 AM
Seriously? Sent your shopping list; we'll see what we can find you at Origins.

One place had a baseball-size "dEverything" we can get you

Gamescience has the dTotal (the official name)

Looking at that thing made my brain hurt.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on June 17, 2017, 06:27:11 AMLooking at that thing made my brain hurt.

Nope.  No way.  Nuh-uh.  Not gonna take the bait    O:-)

mirth

Man, I just tossed that out there for ya!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Bison

Well if anyone has a mere $2,176 + s/h in spare cash lying about you can own your own set of polyhedral dice carved from mammoth tusk.

https://www.artisandice.com/order/mammoth-ivory/

mirth

Bison

You know there's something disturbing about bone dice.

bayonetbrant

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Bison on June 28, 2017, 01:33:32 PM
You know there's something disturbing about bone dice.

Even more so if they are made in Florida.

Though if that's the case, who's to say WHAT kind of jawbone that is...

mirth

Quote from: BC on June 28, 2017, 02:52:47 PM
Though if that's the case, who's to say WHAT kind of jawbone that is...

Probably goat.

trailrunner

Quote from: Bison on June 28, 2017, 12:15:55 PM
Well if anyone has a mere $2,176 + s/h in spare cash lying about you can own your own set of polyhedral dice carved from mammoth tusk.

At that price, you should get free shipping.

Bison

Quote from: trailrunner on June 28, 2017, 03:09:32 PM
Quote from: Bison on June 28, 2017, 12:15:55 PM

At that price, you should get free shipping.

I wonder if they at least pay for the mail insurance.