The Great, White Winter of 2017

Started by MetalDog, January 05, 2017, 11:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

Of course, that's my plan most weekends.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

84° when I got in the car after class today
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Too warm. I'd be breaking out the AC.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I live in Florida. You can turn AC off?  :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 10, 2017, 10:11:43 PM
I live in Florida. You can turn AC off?  :o

We have a very powerful form of natural AC up here. We call it fall, winter and spring.

Sir Slash

Yes, and in Florida we have Solar Heating. LOTS of it. Enough to burn your dongle badly if you leave it out too long.  :timeout:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

OJsDad

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 13, 2017, 10:24:43 AM
Yes, and in Florida we have Solar Heating. LOTS of it. Enough to burn your dongle badly if you leave it out too long.  :timeout:

Your dongle isn't getting out for awhile with the new housemates. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Sir Slash

That was my plan to get them.... out of house.  ^-^

mirth

Barthheart

Freezing rain here yesterday...  :P

mirth

Cold rain here today. More rain at the end of the week.

mirth