Pictures of Greatness!

Started by Mr. Bigglesworth, June 14, 2012, 03:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Have a quick word with the Ranger who said this was, "a great place to camp". Maybe a last word?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Barthheart

Sir Slash

"Anger and hate leads to the 'Dark Side' Luke. Don't give in to.... WTF. Hand me that damned thing"! >:(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

besilarius

Dating myself.  How many under forty will understand?
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Sir Slash

If it blacks out 'Love', that's pretty good. If it could black out 'Divorce', that'd be even better.  :clap:

besilarius

Pulp Librarians are just so hot.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"With your eyes closed?"

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Sir Slash

I'd like to take that Bookmoblie Bad Girl around the block.  ^-^

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Time travel and a bitch slap seem in order.

besilarius

"With your eyes closed?"

trailrunner

Quote from: besilarius on April 29, 2018, 05:58:43 PM
Comics used to be funny.

I *loved* Calvin and Hobbes.  There is a lot of wisdom in those strips.

I used to tease my daughters that I still had the receipt for when I bought them at Target, and if they didn't behave, I would return them and get my money back.  I didn't start doing this until they were old enough to understand that I was joking.  I used to also tease them that instead of going to the dentist, I could take care of their teeth with my Black and Decker drill, and we could split the money I saved from not going to the expensive dentist.

mirth

Quote from: besilarius on April 29, 2018, 05:58:43 PM
Comics used to be funny.

With some noteable exceptions, most of them have never been funny.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

Calvin and Hobbes was great. I missed them when they went away.  :'(

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

Amazing!

Hanging out of the aircraft, you say.

Legs tied to the seat?

Sod that for a game of soldiers.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!