NWS to No Longer Stock GMT, DVG, or TPS

Started by Cyrano, December 27, 2016, 05:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

Quote from: Warship NWS on June 13, 2017, 09:55:14 AM
Hi everyone, just to clarify.. I cover MMP, LW, TPS, ATO, Compass, WG, GMT, and PSC for board games.

I've ordered several GMT games from NWS this past year.  Great service.

mirth

Quote from: Bison on June 13, 2017, 11:01:41 AM
Quote from: Warship NWS on June 13, 2017, 09:55:14 AM
Hi everyone, just to clarify.. I cover MMP, LW, TPS, ATO, Compass, WG, GMT, and PSC for board games.

I've ordered several GMT games from NWS this past year.  Great service.

I haven't ordered anything recently, but the CS provided by Chris has always been excellent.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Warship NWS

Christopher Dean
NWS Wargaming Store
http://www.nwswargaming.net

Cyrano

And now we claim him as a Groghead.

Soon his buttons will be square, his corners not, and his Jack Daniels will be laced with peach schnapps.

Excellent...
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

mirth

So long as he doesn't start wearing Uggs...
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Toonces

I'm reading a biography on Nimitz, and it says that he liked to wear a pair of uggs while he had his morning coffee and went through the overnight dispatches.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bbmike

Quote from: Toonces on June 14, 2017, 06:10:38 AM
I'm reading a biography on Nimitz, and it says that he liked to wear a pair of uggs while he had his morning coffee and went through the overnight dispatches.

I read that too! The coffee had to be Starbucks or he would get really mad!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak