RPG Sales & Discounts

Started by bayonetbrant, December 23, 2016, 08:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 26, 2017, 09:01:30 AM
I've read a bunch of Sundered Skies stuff - that's a pretty solid setting

Wiggy writes some great RPG content.

Really enjoyed reading the Leagues of Gothic Horror book. 

Picked up a few All For One books earlier this year, but haven't got around to consuming them yet.   It's core book, along with the Hellfrost: Land of Fire one, has already been heavily discounted on the TAG site for awhile. 

I should probably grab some more Hellfrost & Gothic Horror stuff while this sale is running but my reading is backed up to no end.  May still get the LoGH Companion though. 

Nefaro

Mutant Chronicles 3rd Edition (2d20)

On Bundle of Holding sale.

https://bundleofholding.com/presents/MutantChronicles

QuoteFreelancer! From the distant future the Factions bring you our Mutant Chronicles Bundle featuring the 2015 Third Edition of Mutant Chronicles, the dieselpunk techno-fantasy RPG of future darkness from Modiphius Entertainment. With its fast-playing, cinematic "2d20" system designed by Jay Little (Star Wars: Edge of the Empire), Mutant Chronicles 3E is a thrill ride across a Solar System beset by megacorporate intrigue and the invasion of a terrible alien force.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Nefaro

Nefaro

Rifts: Ultimate Edition Bundle

at Bundle Of Holding (DriveThruRPG bundles)

https://bundleofholding.com/presents/Rifts

Been so long since I owned Rifts (the original when it came out), I don't recall the system anymore.  Or Palladium, for that matter.  Another D&D influenced one, IIRC.   I do remember Rifts had just about every awesome trope crammed into the theme, however.  More so than Shadowrun, even.  Which made it interesting.   :coolsmiley:

There was a Savage Worlds version done on KS not long ago.  I might prefer that one over the old stuff, but can only imagine how much the SW set costs.

bbmike

The Doctor is in!
Humble Bundle has a great deal on the Dr Who RPG. I think I'm in!

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/doctor-who-rpg-books
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

Doooo iiiitttttt!!! I did.  :D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

I might yet. Dropped a rather substantial amount on more Topside minis this week, so I'm trying to reign in the game spending.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bbmike

OMG, for $15 this is totally worth if even if just as a Dr Who reference. The books look fantastic!  O0
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

I know, I know.

It'll still be there in the morning.

gameleaper

Quote from: bbmike on July 19, 2017, 07:29:33 PM
The Doctor is in!

that shook my screwdriver, just bought them, the character sheets are done for each character for you, that's nice

bbmike

-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

bbmike

Quote from: gameleaper on July 19, 2017, 08:00:53 PM
Quote from: bbmike on July 19, 2017, 07:29:33 PM
The Doctor is in!

that shook my screwdriver, just bought them, the character sheets are done for each character for you, that's nice

So you're going from vampires to Star Trek to Dr Who?  ;D
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

gameleaper

still with vamps, but they use phoneboxes too :) seriously good deal . they are quality.