Alien: Covenant

Started by mirth, November 24, 2016, 09:40:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

What's the premise this time....?  ::)

mirth

QuoteAlien: Covenant will follow the crew of a colony ship that's been sent to a planet on the far side of the galaxy that they believe to be an "uncharted paradise." Little do they know of the horrors that await them below. The cast includes Katherine Waterston as Daniels, Danny McBride as the ship's pilot, Guy Peace as Peter Weyland, Michael Fassbender as David (the same android from Prometheus) and Walter, Noomi Rapace as Elizabeth Shaw, Billy Crudup, Demián Bichir and more.

yadda, yadda...aliens kill the crap out of everyone.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Barthheart

mirth

it's a cool poster at least.

Staggerwing

What about the part in the middle? You know, where Rapace drags Fassbinder's head and body into the spaceship and flies to the creators' homeworld to open them a can of their own whoop-ass?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

Quote from: Staggerwing on November 24, 2016, 09:59:54 AM
What about the part in the middle? You know, where Rapace drags Fassbinder's head and body into the spaceship and flies to the creators' homeworld to open them a can of their own whoop-ass?

I'm fine with dropping that.

Staggerwing

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

mirth

It's been 30 years since a good Alien movie  :-\

Barthheart

That's why they should stop trying....

mirth

mirth

This new movie could work if Danny McBride is Kenny Powers.

JasonPratt

Quote from: Staggerwing on November 24, 2016, 09:59:54 AM

I expect they dovetail with the colony ship story: end up being the same place.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

I enjoyed Prometheus and Alien 3. Send your active lawsuits to my legal counsel.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Quote from: Gusington on November 28, 2016, 03:20:40 PM
I enjoyed Prometheus and Alien 3. Send your active lawsuits to my legal counsel.

I actually enjoyed all the Alien-related movies, not counting the AvP things which I have not seen. Can we be co-defendents?