To clip or not to clip...

Started by JudgeDredd, August 31, 2016, 09:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

..meh, don't need no new-fangled fancy machinery.............
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Bison

I'll be sleeping up both Trajan and Bora Bora this evening.  Stupid little mini euro cards...

Barthheart

Quote from: Bison on April 22, 2017, 04:46:28 PM
I'll be sleeping up both Trajan and Bora Bora this evening.  Stupid little mini euro cards...

You slut! Don't let yer wife catch you sleeping with other sleeves.....  :wow:

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

Quote from: Bison on April 22, 2017, 04:46:28 PM

Trajan would sleep with anything.  ::)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bbmike

Trajan, you are a madman. When you stole that cow in Bora Bora, and your friend tried to make it with the cow? I want to party with you, cowboy.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Bison

I think some asshole at apple intentionally made autocorrect to provide endless humor at the expense of poor bastards such as me. 

mirth

Bison

mirth

I have a dilemma. I just punched Fields of Despair. The large counters (an entire sheet worth) punched cleanly and really do not need to be trimmed. The small counters (second counter sheet) have the usual corner tufts and should be trimmed. Do I trim them all for uniformity? Do I only trim the counters that need it?

Barthheart, you don't need to tell me not to trim any of them or to use those damned nail clippers of yours :P

Barthheart

Don't trim any of them, OR use cuticle clippers to trim the tufts only.   :)

mirth

Barthheart

BanzaiCat

Trim the box edges while you're at it.