RPG Deal of The Day at driveThruRPG.com, we should keep this going

Started by gameleaper, August 16, 2016, 03:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on August 26, 2016, 01:26:18 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on August 26, 2016, 01:12:31 PM
Is that some kind of superhero RPG?    ???

Kinda-sorta.  You play as an offspring of a diety - one of those human/god hybrid things like Hercules.

Playing a demi-god makes me think I'd run dry on ideas before long.   Kinda like skipping straight to God Mode, huh?   :))

gameleaper

Today only, IRONCLAW Omnibus: Squaring the Circle from Sanguine Productions is discounted 50% from its normal price of $29.99 to $14.99 at DriveThruRPG.com.

gameleaper

Today only, The S'rulyan Vault from Kort'thalis Publishing is discounted 40% from its normal price of $7.00 to $4.20 at DriveThruRPG.com.

gameleaper

Today only, Thousand Suns: Rulebook from Grognardia Games is discounted 60% from its normal price of $7.50 to $3.00 at DriveThruRPG.com.

gameleaper

Today only, Grit & Vigor from John M Stater is discounted 40% from its normal price of $10.99 to $6.59 at DriveThruRPG.com.

gameleaper

Today only, White Star Companion [Swords & Wizardry] from Barrel Rider Games is discounted 40% from its normal price of $6.99 to $4.19 at DriveThruRPG.com.

gameleaper

Today only, Adventurous Locations III - The Infamous Drunken Harpy from Sleeping Griffon Productions is discounted 60% from its normal price of $2.99 to $1.20 at DriveThruRPG.com.

gameleaper

Today only, Netherstorm Core Rulebook from Thunderhead Gaming is discounted 60% from its normal price of $9.99 to $4.00 at DriveThruRPG.com.

gameleaper

Today only, Old School Computer Game from Outlander78 is discounted 40% from its normal price of $3.00 to $1.80 at DriveThruRPG.com.

gameleaper

Today only, Interface Zero 2.0: Fate Edition from Gun Metal Games is discounted 40% from its normal price of $10.99 to $6.59 at DriveThruRPG.com.

Nefaro

Quote from: gameleaper on September 04, 2016, 06:21:05 PM
Today only, Interface Zero 2.0: Fate Edition from Gun Metal Games is discounted 40% from its normal price of $10.99 to $6.59 at DriveThruRPG.com.

The Interface Zero 2.0 version for Savage Worlds got a lot of glowing reviews.  But the one for Fate will be VERY different.

I already had Shadowrun 5, so I never bothered checking it out.  Too much similar Cyberpunk setting - already had it covered.

Nefaro

A Mutant Chronicles 3rd Edition bundle is 30% Off at DriveThru. 

About 600 pages of Sci-Fantasy-Techno-Horror-Punk between the core book and the Dark Symmetry splat.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/194616/Mutant-Chronicles-Core-Book--Dark-Symmetry-BUNDLE

Nefaro

Set Europe Ablaze is 60% Off today.

WW2 commando RP'ing.  Seems on the simpler side, judging by only needing a d10 and have 160 page count.

I'm not familiar with it, but thought I'd pass it on since so many WW2 devotees.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/151044/Set-Europe-Ablaze