Main Menu

Windows 10

Started by steve58, June 01, 2015, 12:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

That shouldn't take much more effort.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Bison

Conspiracy theory!  :)  I dislike MS a little more each and every day.

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Bison

This reminds me I need to re-read 1984 and Fahrenheit 451 at some point in the near future.

mirth

Quote from: Bison on March 22, 2017, 12:20:34 PM
This reminds me I need to re-read 1984 and Fahrenheit 451 at some point in the near future.

Don't re-read 1984. It will only depress you to realize we've moved well past Orwellian.

Bison

Quote from: mirth on March 22, 2017, 12:26:45 PM

Don't re-read 1984. It will only depress you to realize we've moved well past Orwellian.

I need the validation. 

bbmike

Past Orwellian and straight into Gilliganian?
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Quote from: Bison on March 22, 2017, 12:27:41 PM

I need the validation. 

A dozen kids isn't enough validation?

Bison

Quote from: mirth on March 22, 2017, 12:28:39 PM
Quote from: Bison on March 22, 2017, 12:27:41 PM

I need the validation. 

A dozen kids isn't enough validation?

Not for my conspiracy theory self it isn't.