"This is the Chinese navy ... You go!"

Started by mirth, May 21, 2015, 03:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelgrave

They will all get cancer from the lead based paint they spread throughout the ship   8)

Sir Slash

We should take 'Wings idea and open up both a web and brick and mortar Grog shop named People's Liberation Army Navy! The young hipster dufuses will come running with their cash!

Only if I get to shoot the mortar. At the hipster dufuses.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Martok

^  Wait til they make their purchases first! 

Quote from: Steelgrave on April 27, 2017, 09:41:58 AM
They will all get cancer from the lead based paint they spread throughout the ship   8)
What makes you think they're going to bother painting the thing?  They strike me as appreciating the rust aesthetic.  :P 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

being a Cold War kid, I do find it silly when reports of whatever aircraft from whatever country are going about their business and its international news.
I find real humor in the Tu-95 intercepts.
a fucking Bear.......
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

Steelgrave

Wow, who could'a seen that one coming!  Japan's on the march!   O0

Gusington

The march towards what? Without US backing I think China would handily kick Japan's ass right now. It's the historical pendulum swinging back.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

The Japanese can take care of themselves just fine.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

The Chinese aren't even close to pulling that off today.

Gusington

If the fight was Japan vs. China, right now, without US help...Japan would have a hard time. Hell it wasn't a cake walk for them in WWII either, when they lost.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

But today they would have Godzilla on their side. He was still asleep during WWII.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.