"This is the Chinese navy ... You go!"

Started by mirth, May 21, 2015, 03:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

Typical Grogs....no one even noticed the 500 foot ape in the pic  8)

mirth

The big hairy thing? I figured that was a Grog.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Steelgrave

You got me there, brother....I got no where to go with that one.    O0

Sir Slash

Grog? I thought that was Michael Moore with his shirt off.  :o   Couldn't have been a Grog, he wasn't smiling. Grogs are 'happy' people. Just look at all the smiling avatars here. :)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 20, 2017, 11:35:26 AM
Grogs are 'happy' people.

You either don't know many Grogs or you know some very unhappy non-Grogs.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Sir Slash

Name it after a famous Chinese naval victory. Like The Battle of..............???????

mirth

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 26, 2017, 02:01:11 PM
Name it after a famous Chinese naval victory. Like The Battle of.............. ??? ??? ?

Sin King

Gusington

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around 'People's Liberation Army Navy'

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Staggerwing

Quote from: Gusington on April 26, 2017, 05:01:20 PM
I'm still trying to wrap my brain around 'People's Liberation Army Navy'

Most of the merchandise is cheap knock-off goods but they do have a few vintage gas masks and some authentic Mao hats in the back of the store.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

I hope the damned thing is made out of their own drywall.

Gusington

We should take 'Wings idea and open up both a web and brick and mortar Grog shop named People's Liberation Army Navy! The young hipster dufuses will come running with their cash!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd