Steel Beasts Pro Discussion Thread

Started by Asid, July 16, 2014, 05:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanE

That is what changed between 4.009 and 4.010.  What happened between 4.006 and 4.009?  Release notes seem more and more difficult to pull out changes.  I am missing the system.

Asid

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

RyanE

RyanE

I don't understand what is so difficult about a simple list of changes.

Asid

It is an interim release notes document.

They state it quite clearly

QuoteThe release notes for SB Pro PE 4.010 will follow shortly.  We slipped in some last minute bug fixes, so for now we will publish the release notes for 4.009. 

http://www.esimgames.com/?p=2003
War in Pieces

RyanE

Go back and read my posts...don't skip them...what about 4.006 to 4.009?  How is anyone supposed to know where to find 2.009 notes.  They posted 4.009 to 4.010.  Why not just do that for the others.  It's obviously possible.

Asid

Quote from: RyanE on November 18, 2016, 08:53:15 PM
Go back and read my posts...don't skip them...what about 4.006 to 4.009?  How is anyone supposed to know where to find 2.009 notes.  They posted 4.009 to 4.010.  Why not just do that for the others.  It's obviously possible.

You know that courtesy costs nothing. So for the last time

QuoteThis  document  focuses  on  changes  since  version  4.000
Changes  made between 4.000 and 4.006 are denoted in blue color. You may want to study the release notes for version 4.000 if you aren't familiar with version 4.0 already; these can also be found on the eSim Games Downloads page:
www.eSimGames.com/Downloads.htm

One more thing. I do NOT work for eSim games. I post here to help people.
War in Pieces

RyanE

Again, I'll ask because I don't see the answer...how was anyone to know the changes between 4.006 and 4.009 were at the end of the document.  You keep pointing me to 4.009 to 4.010.  Where is the official statement that those last few lines are it.  Why is this not explicitly pointed out.

Asid

D.O.W. Steel Beasts Sunday Mission 04/12/16 @ GMT19:00

This scenario is a simulation and does not have any political message.

THE CHARIOT by Zipuli (modded by Rinix)

MISSION Summary:
Somewhere in Sweden...

Our weakly defended front here has received a strong blow from the enemies and the defenses at MALMBY couldn't hold. The Mech Coy (-) there took heavy casualties and started withdrawing an hour ago. The enemy force attacking them was equipped with BMP-3s. The remaining units are moving through your positions in a few minutes and will pass some info about the enemy if they can!

Map

Excerpts of the battalion commander's (HAVOC 6) orders for...BLUEFOR (D.O.W.)

1) SITUATION:

a) Enemy:
         BMP-3s confirmed.
         Other unknown

b) Own:
              Strv 122 x 6
              CV9040B x 2

c) Attachments and detachments:
              Your group has 2 platoons of 4 M1064A3 120mm mortars each for support (HE, SMOKE). A/RL has 1 M113 medic, 1 Biber, and 1 HEMTT supply.

2) MISSION:

CO/QJ, XO/QJ, and A/QJ (YOU!) will conduct a counterattack in this sector along ROUTE CHARLIE, clear the route and push the enemy from MALMBY and take and HOLD the bridges at C10. After the bridges are secured we can move in more homeguard forces to stabilize this front and enable the reuniting of you with the rest of the company before redeployment to a more important sector.

Note:
The delaying unit laid a hasty minefield at MALMBY but they reported enemies breaching the minefield just before the visual was lost to the area. So the minefield is most likely breached...

3) EXECUTION:

To follow

Dogs Of War Vehicles : (in mission)

Strv 122: Click here

CV9040B: Click here

M113 Medic: Click here

Biber: Click here

M9778 HEMTT Supply: Click here

Extra Notes:
-SCORING BASED ON CASUALTIES TAKEN AND OBJECTIVE REACHED & SECURED!
-MISSION ENDS WHEN
1) BRIDGES ARE SECURED AND ENEMY IS BEATEN OFF THE AREA (MEANS YOU HAVE NO CONTACT BY FIRE FOR AT LEAST 3 MINUTES)!
OR
2) WHEN TRIGGER 1 IS SET... (means you cannot go on any longer)

Date: Sunday 02/12/16
Time: 19:00 GMT
Time (local): Click here

For the rest of the mission and additional info please click here -   Dogs of War Mission

DOW members, by invite, or request in advance prior to mission.

Our goal is to have the DOW session more immersive and realistic.

Note: These posts are made in support of the Dogs of War Vu and GrogHeads
War in Pieces

Pete Dero

demjansk1942

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

jomni

Cyrano

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

chemkid