Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Current Events / Re: What's Cool in Science This Week?
« Last post by Sir Slash on Today at 09:26:31 PM »
And then Google built itself a Time machine to go back and plant a movie where it's called 'Skynet' to throw us off. Hell, I fell for it.
Low to mid 70s here. Stupid considering a few days ago the highs were 40F lower.
Sports / Re: 2017-2018 Consolidated Hoops Thread
« Last post by airboy on Today at 07:16:52 PM »
Auburn will be either first or second in the SEC after the first third of the season is done with a 5-1 record.  They lost at Alabama when they shot horribly everywhere including the free throw line, but still finished close.

Today after shooting 25% in the first half and being down by as much as 16 points, they came back in the second half and won by 14 over Georgia.  Auburn shot over 90% from the free throw line, had a very positive turnover ratio, and did not get utterly destroyed on the boards.  They had some defensive lapses in the first half, but Georgia mostly shot amazingly well from long range.  Both teams reverted to their averages and Auburn won.

I came home and read the write-up and the professional sports journalists caught almost everything I did.  The only thing that the story did not emphasize was Heron being scoreless in the first half after two quick fouls coming back with a roar in the 2nd half.  Sports journalism = quality journalism (at least in the USA).
Handy fella to have around, trailrunner  O0  It was mid 60s here.  Great day to be out working.
Really like this Championship matchup.  ...Love is one of my favorite songs and INXS seriously needs to be represented in these Brackets.  So I am on the horns of a dilemma.  Which way do I vote?  I'll figure it out. 

The 2/4

Once I saw the Final 8, I was pretty sure I knew this would be the Championship.  I even think I know who wins this one.  But you may surprise me.  Two really good songs here.  Have at!

The 2/8

that what keith richards puts in his coffee every morning.
Tech Talk / Re: I need a new graphics card
« Last post by GDS_Starfury on Today at 05:55:26 PM »
no
Tech Talk / Re: I need a new graphics card
« Last post by JudgeDredd on Today at 04:34:33 PM »
Dude! Show some image size discipline!
lol

But I'm going to let him off on the basis that his case seems to be devoid of cables.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10