Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Wargaming / Re: What's on your table right now?
« Last post by BanzaiCat on Today at 02:18:14 PM »
^ I'd call you a sadist, but that's some impressive organizational skills. I think you made GJK make a pup tent in his pants.
Part II is up now.  We are quite lucky here in the greater Vancouver regional district to have a number of good quality hobby stores.
« Last post by trailrunner on Today at 01:00:22 PM »

My project to organize my ASL SK counters continues.  Next up are the Italians and axis minor, and then the system counters.  Once I figured out how I wanted to do the labels, I've made steady progress, and it's been somewhat mindless and enjoyable, certainly more fun than clipping counters (which I don't enjoy).  I listen to a classic rock station on Pandora and wonder which songs will make Metal Dog's bracket feeder.  However, I am looking forwarding to finishing, clearing off my game table, and getting back to actually playing.
Forum-Based Games / Re: "Six Days in October" -- Game Time Is...
« Last post by Hatricvs on Today at 10:05:20 AM »
On the road, cleaning the mud from my boots!
Forum-Based Games / Re: Vietnam 1965-1975
« Last post by drep on Yesterday at 07:55:52 PM »
Sorry for the delay. Moving into a new house and the start of the semester at ASU has me tied up.  Should be able to do some infiltrating by Tuesday night.
« Last post by Pinetree on Yesterday at 06:44:32 PM »
I've heard GMT pick a random letter when it's time to ship and then follow alphabetically from there. When I got Silver Bayonet, they charged me the lowest rate and then sent it via UPS air which is the most expensive. Got here in 7 days, that included being held up for 2 days due to earthquake and floods. They charged me the lowest rate again with FoF so I'm hoping it's the same deal.
Forum-Based Games / Re: "Six Days in October" -- Game Time Is...
« Last post by JasonPratt on Yesterday at 06:43:08 PM »
Can't wait to hear the results!

...safe back in my headquarters!  :coolsmiley:
Shame the video cut out before he got up to the gaming room on the 2nd floor.
Other Games Around the Table / Re: Kevin Smith geeks out at my FLGS
« Last post by Arctic Blast on Yesterday at 02:51:43 PM »
 :o Holy crap! I could easily spend a weekend in that place.
« Last post by Nefaro on Yesterday at 11:43:06 AM »
I was rather surprised GMT sent Fields Of Fire via 2-day shipping.   ???

Makes me wonder whether mine was near the end of their long shipping period for it, to make up for comparable lost time, or whether they just sent them all that way.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10