Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Computer Wargaming / Re: It's friday you crybabies
« Last post by Sir Slash on Today at 08:37:47 AM »
Congrats on the win Jomni. That sounds a lot like Alea Jacta Est with the limited supply except for large cities and smaller number of units involved. I think I'm going to add this one to my Wishlist.  :bd:
Console Wargaming / Re: Injustice 2
« Last post by JasonPratt on Today at 08:33:25 AM »
Huh. Wonder if they changed actors from Baker then...  ???
Computer Wargaming / Re: Steel Beasts Pro Discussion Thread
« Last post by RyanE on Today at 04:32:43 AM »
Just for final follow up.  Ssnake was supposed to contact me after three months to discuss final resolution.  I haven't seen an email yet.  I am hoping he sent it and I just can't find it.  I did notice on SimHQ that someone else has popped up with a lost dongle.  I pointed out that he will have to pay full price.  Got immediately jumped on as a troll by a couple SB players. 

Oh well, looks like another member of the lost dongle battalion.
« Last post by Tpek on Today at 03:06:22 AM »
The Joker in Injustice 2 sounds nothing like the Mark Hamill one.
« Last post by jomni on Yesterday at 09:49:31 PM »
Finished AGEOD Thirty Years War Bohemian Revolt campaign as Catholics. Lost by just 10 points!!!!  Need to play this again. This is pretty much my favourite AGEOD game at this point.  Relatively small army count, simple logistics (but very little available supply across the map except for major cities) makes for appropriate campaigning cycles.  It's more of a game of logistics on how to feed large armies and not being caught campaigning during the winter.

ECW may be a similar experience but smaller scope.

« Last post by Kushan on Yesterday at 07:50:11 PM »
I've been bouncing between CMANO, Cities: Skyline, and The Division. Will continue today but may get some of The Long Dark in as well.

Hey...CMANO!!!

I've never played it until now is it any good?  ;D
« Last post by JasonPratt on Yesterday at 05:47:56 PM »
Finished compiling Episode 2 of my Churchill AAR, which weather permitting (boo hiss electrical storms!) I'll be uploading to go live tomorrow, at which time I'll no doubt pester alert people about it as usual.  ::) ;D
« Last post by JasonPratt on Yesterday at 05:42:53 PM »
There are some pretty good "movie" edits of the first game floating around (and maybe of the second already). It works surprisingly well as a 2-1/2 hour epic.

It helps that a lot of DCAU voice actors return, and/or supplemental actors like Troy Baker who plays the Joker, practicing his Mark Hamill impression here for the first time, before refining it brilliantly for Arkham: Origins (and, to be fair, Blackgate and the related animated Suicide Squad movie tie-in which was much better than the live action film.)
Computer Wargaming / Re: Game covering Salerno landings?
« Last post by Pinetree on Yesterday at 04:44:14 PM »
Jison's MapMod is not compatible with the JTS versions of Panzer Campaigns. Check out this thread over at the blitz for more info: http://www.theblitz.org/message_boards/showthread.php?tid=67577
« Last post by mirth on Yesterday at 04:26:55 PM »
I just can't get into fighting games anymore. This looks good with story and cutscenes, but once the gameplay starts, it's still just a fighter in fancy clothes.

+1 Wish I could get into it, know I would not.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10