Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Computer Wargaming / Re: Dawn of war III ...who will get it
« Last post by Destraex on Today at 12:15:02 AM »
DOW2 Retribution zoomed in

« Last post by Destraex on Today at 12:03:03 AM »
I did not notice suppression either... wierd. It really is starcraft.
« Last post by Tinkershuffle on Today at 12:00:31 AM »
I really waited for this but apparently the devs have removed cover and suppression mechanics and all the other things that have made Relic's RTS games stand out. Think I'll pass.
Computer Wargaming / Re: Crusader Kings II
« Last post by Yskonyn on Yesterday at 11:53:18 PM »

The big thing to have is the Aztec Empire has shown up in the west.  They've taken Scotland, most of England, part of the Iberian peninsula, and Bavaria.  They show as having over 180,000 troops that they can call up.

You must be the only one, here, who leaves that module activated in their games.  :))

I heard on 3MA that with the satanistic and cult content there actually are several fun story chains linking into Aztec DLC.
Yes, and...?   ;)
Computer Wargaming / Re: Crusader Kings II
« Last post by Nefaro on Yesterday at 07:21:25 PM »

The big thing to have is the Aztec Empire has shown up in the west.  They've taken Scotland, most of England, part of the Iberian peninsula, and Bavaria.  They show as having over 180,000 troops that they can call up.

You must be the only one, here, who leaves that module activated in their games.  :))
Computer Wargaming / Re: Battlefleet Gothic
« Last post by Nefaro on Yesterday at 07:14:47 PM »
GW's license shuffling habits and generally annoying IP management =   :pullhair:  :knuppel2:   

Wanting a badass Warhammer PC game with depth & loads of replayability, but getting a Tablet Tap-For-Time-Burner instead =    :'(

Edit:  I only hope that the upcoming Diablo-style WH40K Inquisitor ARPG ends up being a fairly enjoyable PC game.  Didn't really hold much in the way of expectations for all the others in development.  Half are probably Plants vs Zombies clones with a 40k theme anyway.  :P
« Last post by Nefaro on Yesterday at 07:06:10 PM »
I recall the original Dawn Of War's camera only have a a little zoom in/out, but not enough zoom OUT. 

Looks like they're using the same camera philosophy in #3.

Ofc there was a camera mod for the old DOW that allowed you to zoom out further.
Aren't those board games?
For those looking for Tunisia games to play after discovering a new found interest in the theater, MMP just released Baptism by Fire: The battle of Kasserine Pass. This is the 2nd in the new BCS (battalion level) series by Dean Essig. I just started soloing the full campaign for Last Blitzkrieg, the Bulge game that debuted the series. I own both and will be jumping on game 3, Stalingrad, as soon as it's available for preorder.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10