Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: One for Metal Dog
« Last post by bayonetbrant on Today at 01:08:46 PM »
Computer Wargaming / Re: Space 4x Blues
« Last post by OJsDad on Today at 01:07:29 PM »
I'm not seeing a Vassal module for Ultra, but there may be one out there.
« Last post by Yskonyn on Today at 01:02:29 PM »
Thanks OJ!
Iíll take a look.
Do you think it would work well as Play by Forum? Or is there an electronic version around (VASSAL or such)?
« Last post by OJsDad on Today at 12:58:20 PM »
OJ could you link StarFire please? There seem to be lots of games called that. :)

http://www.starfiredesign.com/starfire/

There are a few different verions.  I would lean more toward Ultra, which seems to be a combo of 4x and tactical game.
« Last post by OJsDad on Today at 12:56:58 PM »
Steve is working a completely revamped Aurora, written in C#.  He's been providing updates with screenshots, and has been making design changes.

http://aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php?board=234.0

Aurora 2 has been in the works for years. Development is at a slow crawl, if not on hold for the moment. No telling when it will be finished. I wish Steve would snake this a paid project and quit his day job, but I know his preference is to keep it as a hobby, instead of work. He's made no promises to anybody because he has accepted no money and I believe he likes it that way.

I haven't looked closely at star fire, but I know it's Steve's primary inspiration for Aurora.

Aurora 2 was never a Steve project, it was a community project.  The C# project is all Steve.  He started it last year and seems to be making steady progress on it. 
« Last post by Jarhead0331 on Today at 12:52:03 PM »
Steve is working a completely revamped Aurora, written in C#.  He's been providing updates with screenshots, and has been making design changes.

http://aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php?board=234.0

Aurora 2 has been in the works for years. Development is at a slow crawl, if not on hold for the moment. No telling when it will be finished. I wish Steve would make this a paid project and quit his day job, but I know his preference is to keep it as a hobby, instead of work. He's made no promises to anybody because he has accepted no money and I believe he likes it that way.
Computer Wargaming / Re: I need a love to keep me FRIDAY
« Last post by Gusington on Today at 12:46:47 PM »
You could sub tofu in there.
^Nice.
Music, TV, Movies / Re: Jukebox Playlist
« Last post by Pete Dero on Today at 12:43:11 PM »
Wargaming / Re: Normandy, The Beginning of the End
« Last post by jmkinki on Today at 12:41:19 PM »
I've been on a fence with this one but it sure looks interesting. It's gorgeous, it's platoon scale, and it's in Normandy. So why not.  :dreamer:

What should I pledge to get the base game plus the XL map boards, is that possible there? TIA

Great news.

You have to pledge at game level ($46) but you have to change your contribution to $66. In such way you'll get the base game and the maps addon.

Thanks for your support!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10