Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on May 14, 2017, 10:44:21 AM
Quote from: MengJiao on May 12, 2017, 11:42:32 PM
Quote from: MengJiao on May 09, 2017, 05:07:48 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on May 08, 2017, 09:59:02 PM
Ohhhh. Very pretty. Love that camo on the Junkers.  O0

Fantastic -- that's from BoS/MoS, right?

I meant BoS/BoM.  Anyway, here's a redeemed (get it for free) Renommene -- a very small Frigate with 9 pders on the main deck and 4 six-pders on the quarter deck.  I only need another 100 crew for her to sail properly.  Since I have powder monkeys and marines, guns and boarding should work, but sailing seems tricky at times

It looks like the whole Naval Action system is going to be re-setting.  With any luck I'll keep my experience-points and maybe get some other perks.  I'll find out next week-end, I guess

The game is the same as last week.  Maybe I'm in the alpha beta or something.  Here the Renomee (Renown) is making almost 13 knots:

jomni

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

WallysWorld

MiGCAP mission complete in April 1965. One Mig-17 Fresco A shot down over Hanoi and a safe return.

Strike Fighters 2 with the excellent SF2V Air & Ground War expansion mod as kindly recommended by Jarhead and the website combatace by DoctorQuest (Thanks!).

Still can't believe that I missed out on the SF2 series for so long.

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

MengJiao

Quote from: WallysWorld on May 20, 2017, 09:44:43 PM
MiGCAP mission complete in April 1965. One Mig-17 Fresco A shot down over Hanoi and a safe return.

Strike Fighters 2 with the excellent SF2V Air & Ground War expansion mod as kindly recommended by Jarhead and the website combatace by DoctorQuest (Thanks!).

It's pretty fantastic.

Meanwhile, here is the Renommee at over 13 knots!!! (I guess the big wipe is coming up soon):

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on May 20, 2017, 10:11:38 PM
Quote from: WallysWorld on May 20, 2017, 09:44:43 PM

It's pretty fantastic.

Meanwhile, here is the Renommee at over 13 knots!!! (I guess the big wipe is coming up soon):

Same Thing:

PanzersEast

I finally got around to loading Ortho4XP for XP11....  flying from LOWI to EDDM

Skoop

That's amazing what can be done for free with ortho to XP.  ORBX charges big bucks for this stuff in FSX/ prepar.....I bet that's why their ORBX Xplane deal fell through....They probably got laughed out of the building claiming to charge for what enthusiasts are doing for free and better.

jomni

Quote from: Skoop on May 26, 2017, 08:35:08 PM
That's amazing what can be done for free with ortho to XP.  ORBX charges big bucks for this stuff in FSX/ prepar.....I bet that's why their ORBX Xplane deal fell through....They probably got laughed out of the building claiming to charge for what enthusiasts are doing for free and better.

And the quality of some XP community airports are almost equal to payware.

PanzersEast

Nice relaxing late evening flight into KSAN.....

MengJiao

Staggerwing

Interesting 'dazzle' on the end of the barrel to disguise it's 'Firefly-ishness'.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

MengJiao

Quote from: Staggerwing on June 10, 2017, 06:37:20 PM
Interesting 'dazzle' on the end of the barrel to disguise it's 'Firefly-ishness'.

That seems to have been the theory.  Maybe it worked occasionally.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on June 10, 2017, 10:10:41 PM
Quote from: Staggerwing on June 10, 2017, 06:37:20 PM

That seems to have been the theory.  Maybe it worked occasionally.

ArmaIII: Your basic Sherman

Sir Slash

With your basic infantryman hitching a ride on back.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.