The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

Quote from: Greybriar on May 25, 2017, 12:24:30 PM
The Humble Store is offering Plague Inc: Evolved for 50% off, or $7.50 U.S. Here's the link.

also Quaranteen is 40% off at humble bundle, its the good guys curing the plague, its a different game, but looks a lot like plague

bbmike

Quote from: gameleaper on May 25, 2017, 07:57:03 PM
The Humble Store is offering Plague Inc: Evolved for 50% off, or $7.50 U.S. Here's the link.

also Quaranteen is 40% off at humble bundle, its the good guys curing the plague, its a different game, but looks a lot like plague

Should we get it before it's cured?  :P
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

gameleaper

Quote from: bbmike on May 25, 2017, 08:00:05 PM

Should we get it before it's cured?  :P

I just played a game of quaranteen, its nice but not as good as the plague, still its cheap though

Gusington

Plague Inc is very good and sometimes is selling for around 3.00.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tpek

Same sale is also directly on Steam right now.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/489370/Quarantine/

gameleaper

day of infany & insurgency bundle 25% off on steam £16

and rising storm Vietnam 25% off, one day left , you get the delux version for less than ordinary game, but only today. its £17 , this seems to be the next big FPS

Labbug

The "Witcher" Franchise is 50 to 85% off at Steam from now until 10 am Pacific time Friday.

Nefaro

Stellaris and DLC on weekend sale at Green Man Gaming..

-40/33%

https://www.greenmangaming.com/franchise/paradox

Sir Slash

Great Old Games Summer Sale is on. Just about everything you can think of old and new included.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Shelldrake

Quote from: Sir Slash on June 06, 2017, 08:35:26 AM
Great Old Games Summer Sale is on. Just about everything you can think of old and new included.  :clap:

And Rebel Galaxy is free with first purchase! :)
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Nefaro

Reichaboos will rejoice:

30% off some Matrix WW2 titles this week, with code.

http://www.matrixgames.com/news/2254/D-Day.Sale!.30.off.on.many.titles!

JasonPratt

Not for sale: the Eternal Lords expansion of AoW3.  :pullhair:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Greybriar

Quote from: JasonPratt on June 06, 2017, 12:17:04 PM

Not for sale: the Eternal Lords expansion of AoW3.  :pullhair:

Excuse me, but the Eternal Lords expansion is on sale for 40% off at GOG.com
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

airboy

Gog Sale

I bought 6 more D&D games for $6.50.  They were the Ravenloft games and the Krynn games.   The sale they have on the older games is one of the better they have ever run.

-budd-

As a reminder you can connect your GOG account to your steam account and have some of your steam games added to your GOG account for free, so you'll have DRM free versions also. I was reminded this morning when 4 more of my steam games were available to add to my GOG account.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.