Main Menu

Shock the FRIDAY

Started by mirth, May 26, 2017, 04:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

Star Wars:Rebellion board game with the daughter. Really enjoying it.
Alba gu' brath

vyshka

I have been on a Elite Dangerous kick lately, so I imagine that will continue this weekend. Also some Offworld Trading Company.

Wolfe1759

Mainly Gal Civ III Crusade just started the Revenge of the Snathi scenario  >:D (that was the closest to an evil squirrel empire emoticon I could spot)
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

Barthheart

Mainly getting my ass handed to me in the SD44 campaigns....  :P

CJReich46

Quote from: Wolfe1759 on May 26, 2017, 02:15:51 PM
Mainly Gal Civ III Crusade just started the Revenge of the Snathi scenario  >:D (that was the closest to an evil squirrel empire emoticon I could spot)
Evil Space Squirrel!
:DD

Well for me, I'm off as of now, and I have Saturday off and Sunday is just a short-sweet work schedule which leaves me Monday AND Tuesday Off! 
So - I have been getting back into playing Emperor:ROTMK  and I am sorely tempted to reinstall my good old castle sim Stronghold. I have the HD patch so I can patch it up.

Might dig into Crusader Kings II, or Pike and Shot: Campaigns. I have been enjoying that game immensely. 

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Anguille

Excellent song!  :notworthy:

I will mostly play Pandora: first contact...this game is tough....i've just lost my second game on easy. I will also probably try to finish my Civilization 5 game which i starded like an eternity ago. I also suspect that i will be playing some Endless Space 1.

Toonces

I've been rediscovering King Arthur original campaign.  I'm playing on Beginner level.   ::)

Hoping to do some Scourge of War: Gettysburg as well.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Wolfe1759

Had to abandon my Snathi Revenge scenario as the DLC campaigns and scenarios aren't working yet with Crusade, 0 population bug being the most obvious as well as my citizens being ugly tail-less humans  :(

Any way started up a sandbox campaign as the Snathi - Senātus Populusque Rodentus  >:D
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

Gusington

I loved that King Arthur game but I'll be damned if I can find anyone who has beaten it...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

I may dive back into Obduction, the spiritual, though not literal, followup to the MYST series.

Otherwise, if it stops raining I may take a stab at Lawnmower Simulator.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

Careful with that Lawnmower Simulator, it's easy to get 'clipped' playing it.  ;D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MengJiao

Quote from: Rayfer on May 26, 2017, 07:09:38 AM
Well done mirth...excellent song choice! Steel Divisions...great game.

I modeled my standard default greeting on Peter Gabriel's "Hi Kids."  So I think he is the greatest.  Meanwhile -- definitely some Naval Action (so far fishing action after escaping
pirates) and that Steel Division thing sounds pretty good.  Maybe some ARMA III and CLOD.

W8taminute

Dominions 4 using the complete Warhammer mod pack.  My 7 player game with myself is down 4 players left. 

I will also continue on with Heroes & Generals.  There is something about that game that compels me to keep on playing where other admittedly better FPS games have only captured my attention for a few days.  Logged in over 647 hours now. 

Just picked up Ravensfield so I'll probably spend some time with that as well.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

I am going through gaming and book withdrawal...finally get back to my toys tomorrow.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

trailrunner

Quote from: trailrunner on May 26, 2017, 06:11:37 AM
My wife and I are taking the train to Williamsburg this weekend.  I won't visit the new revolutionary war museum that opened earlier this year near there, but my wife signed me up to shoot a flintlock rifle, and I'm looking forward to that, besides the usual things to do there.