Rise of Flight MP - Friday Evening

Started by Gusington, December 05, 2012, 07:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

True I don't know jack about the game, still have to try out single player and still have to purchase a Track IR with my lunch money, but there has been some interest lately so I wanted to suggest a Friday evening MP game with whoever's interested. Discuss.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

I'm up for it. 

Do we have a server? 

What settings do we want to use?

Gusington

Uh...yes?*
*I have no idea I just work here.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

You still owe us some Warlock MP.  Slut.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

I am versatile, I can do both. Hey at least I show up, unlike others who shall remain nameless like Windy and Bart.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

I will give you that.  If you get on tonight, I have some time.

Bison

MetalDog

You, sir, have entirely, too much time on your hands AND a dirty mind!  Now, go wash that cranium out and don't come back until it's squeaky clean!!!

Silent Disapproval Robot

So, what's the plan?  Have you picked out an appropriate set of flying trousers?

TheCommandTent

So I just realized I have the free download of this one on my computer but never gave it more than a cursory glance.  If I am around I might join you guys if thats alright.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Gusington

I'm unsure if I should start playing this without TrackIR. You may have seen one of my dozen posts on the subject...what do think?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Give it a whirl.  We can grab an empty server and set padlock on for you.  Or, if you find flying too frustrating, we could fly two seaters and you can take the gunner's seat.

Gusington

Cool, who is going to host? Is joining a game pretty standard stuff?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Hopefully Tuna will be around and can set things up as he's got the link to a team speak server and whatnot.  If not, I'm sure we can find an empty server on the list and just jump into that.

Silent Disapproval Robot

I tried to create a server but I can't get it to become visible to others even after clearing the .msnbin.  Hopefully someone else can set one up.