Help your buddy Toonces on his path to dominate Britannia!

Started by Toonces, July 14, 2012, 11:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

I'm questing to get on the beta test for War of the Roses.  I'm signed up for the beta, but similar to that crafting MMO I need five fine young lads to sign up using my unique URL to ensure my spot.

C'mon, help your old buddy Toonces out, won't you?  Just click here and sign up!

Death before dishonor!
Toonces

http://waroftherosesthegame.com/?ref=5772cf67c2b
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Staggerwing

The Old Gods brought to me notice of this quest which you have asked us to support. I answer. Mayhaps the favoring winds will bring you luck. If not luck, then fierce conviction will cause thine foe to quaver and fall back in disarray. This Heathen stands by Thee.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

meadbelly

I am neither young nor fine, but I do love me a good queue. . .

Arctic Blast

meadbelly

I hope I did that right. I followed Toonces' link. Surrendered up my email and steam name for hopefully only modest spam. It spat out my own customized link for beta-ing, which makes me suspect I have queued inaptly!

(by the way, if we are self-assigning berries in lieu of banners to Toonces, I would like the marionberry.)

Toonces

Sweet.  I thankest thou from the depths of my breast.  If thou receivest thy linkage in thy email then thee has signed up properly.

Would that I could buy all of thee a great mug of mulled wine!

Your most humble servant,
Toonces
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on July 16, 2012, 09:05:08 AM
Am I too late? Is your breast really that deep?

Once you eat his heart out, it's really quite roomy.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Shelldrake

Toonces,
Let us know if you get an invite to the beta. Of course we expect any insights that your NDA will allow. :)
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Toonces

Gusington- It seems I finds need for one more brave young soul.  Art thou strongeth enough to join thy band of merrry and brave kinsman?!  I say "AYE!". 

What say thee?

Toonces

Sweeeet.  I got an invite to the beta.  It doesn't appear to have started yet, so I will keep you all updated when I find out more info.

Thanks for the hook up!