Looking for testers for PBEM DSA game

Started by Haegan2005, June 20, 2012, 11:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haegan2005

We need to replace 2 players who for various reasons are no longer able to finish beta testing our Dawn of the Space Age PBEM game. France and China are both available and the turn is up to January 1959. PM or email me if your interested.

Each turn takes about 15 minutes once you know what your doing and we are doing one turn per day during the weekdays. The weekend is chill time!

tgb

I might be interested.  Where can I get more information about the game?

Haegan2005

removed

DicedT

I'm interested. I love Buzz Aldrin's Race into Space.

Michael

Haegan2005

If you liked Buzz, you will love DSA. BARIS was the inspiration for the design. But DSA takes it further and with (we think) greater depth to the game.

If we can get four players interested here on GrogHeads, we will certainly open a new game and base it here.

As this is a Beta test still, we are asking for input from our players at each end of year point. We are also asking for 'Fluff' News Posts as well. We've noticed that when this is done the players are much more involved and seem to get more out of the game then they otherwise do.

If your still interested, please let me know!

Haegan2005

removed.

Haegan2005

removed

Haegan2005

removed

tgb

I'm still unclear if this is a computer game or a board game.

Haegan2005

removed

Haegan2005

I thought I would go ahead and post sample screens of the spreadsheet that we are using.

The first screen is the one the player uses to post orders and interact with the GM. It is also where the GM posts replies to the players orders(such as 'executed' or 'Oops, you can't do that!')

The rest are information screens showing the players available resources and options.

Haegan2005

Here are additional screens.

Haegan2005

And the last of the screens!

Haegan2005

Oops! last screen!

Haegan2005

DicedT and TGB, can I get you anymore information?