Warhammer II: Total War - Who's playing?

Started by Martok, December 24, 2019, 02:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

The saying originally was, 'Pug Ugly' but you're right their image has improved lately. Adorable, yes. Dapper, I don't know about.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Well dressed, then. Not quite dapper but no slobs either.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Right. More White-Collar than Blue-Collar but above the Wal-Mart crowd. They prefer Golf to Football but not high-class enough to fit with the Tennis snobs. Wine over beer but domestic's just fine. They still lick their nuts but discreetly when possible.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

aradii

I bought all of it week ago, both games and all dlcs except for wood elves and beastmen, cause i really dont care bout them and bin playing mortal empires ever since, non-stop

jamus34

I just broke down and picked this up so I will be firing up Mortal Empires soon.
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

Good luck. It's the most massive campaign I have ever tried out in this series. I will try again when I have 1000 hours to kill.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Martok

Quote from: aradii on January 25, 2020, 01:18:30 PM
I bought all of it week ago, both games and all dlcs except for wood elves and beastmen, cause i really dont care bout them and bin playing mortal empires ever since, non-stop
Quote from: jamus34 on January 25, 2020, 02:21:07 PM
I just broke down and picked this up so I will be firing up Mortal Empires soon.

Quote from: Gusington on January 25, 2020, 04:20:48 PM
Good luck. It's the most massive campaign I have ever tried out in this series. I will try again when I have 1000 hours to kill.
So what's stopping you?  :D 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

aradii

Yeah, the map is gigantic, Guys I think we should open other topic for other total war games to discuss about them, it's fun  ;D

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Gusington

I would kill for cheeseburgers and beer right now.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Quote from: aradii on January 26, 2020, 02:35:50 AM

Yeah, the map is gigantic, Guys I think we should open other topic for other total war games to discuss about them, it's fun  ;D

It sure is fun.  I'm finally achieving success against the dwarves as the orcs in my current campaign set at 'easy' difficulty.  Now that I got the hang of it the next game I play will be at normal.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Martok

Sweet, Gotrek & Felix just showed up in my Empire campaign!  Gonna see what these bad boys can do... 
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

Martok

The "King's Shilling" update is available to those willing to beta-test it.  I've just downloaded it, and will spool up a new campaign here shortly. 

This appears to be a (relatively) more modest patch, largely focusing on bug-squashing and balance improvements.  Sounds like there were 4 particularly big problems addressed: 

Quote-    Vampire Coast factions are able to raise dead at sea again
-    Fixed an issue which limited the number of mods a player could have
-    Fixed a bug which prevented AI factions from recruiting more than one army
-    Fixed an issue where active ability phase-stat effects were included in the unit stat calculation when gaining an experience level in battle, resulting in units having their new base stats set at incorrect values (had a notable impact in multiplayer)

Also, I personally had to laugh/groan at this one: 

Quote-    Khazrak's missing eyeball returned in the previous patch – it's now gone again. EYE PATCHED
::)