Main Menu

Recent posts

Computer Gaming / Re: For FRIDAY
Last post by jamus34 - Today at 06:26:14 PM
Manor lords
Saw a new update out for Advanced Tactics so may dip my toe in that.
ONI / Rimworld of course
Computer Gaming / Re: DCS Discussion
Last post by solops - Today at 05:12:00 PM
This thread has been here for YEARS, but every time I see it I STILL think "Decisive Campaign Series".
Last post by solops - Today at 05:10:51 PM
Shadow Empire
Sports / Nice catch!
Last post by steve58 - Today at 05:01:43 PM
The Dodgers (and him, and his new wife) would not have been happy if he had not caught that sizzling 100+ mph return.

Last post by devoncop - Today at 04:26:24 PM
More of the magnificent ADOM rogue like  alongside some Gal Civ IV.

Just finished my latest ADOM run as a female Gnome Wizard who is my most successful run so far but still got blinded twice, had both her orc  sword and shield cursed and bonded to her for most of the run until a crucial scroll was found to uncurse the damn things  :grin:

This meant only the spells were able to be used and overuse meant they got exhausted leaving poor hungry Julie defenceless and overrun eventually by huge numbers of wights in a deep dank dungeon level....

Last post by Skoop - Today at 03:58:11 PM
Also just saw the Kola map releasing for dcs in may.
Last post by Skoop - Today at 03:57:19 PM
^ you'll love the 737 by pmdg, it's really good.
Last post by Skoop - Today at 03:55:11 PM
Manor lords after some msfs flying.
Last post by Gusington - Today at 03:37:20 PM
Achilles: Legends Untold with a side of Troy: Total War and Ancient Wars Sparta - Definitive Edition.
Last post by Old TImer - Today at 03:22:00 PM
Quote from: Skoop on April 20, 2024, 02:25:55 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 20, 2024, 06:43:03 AMI recently started a thread on MSFS. Would love to see some more discussion about it around here. I've been buying new aircraft modules lately and wondering whether terrain packs are worth it too.

The terrain out of the box is pretty good when you have it set on ultra, I don't buy any terrain addons.  If your favorite airport or city doesn't look good, I'd maybe think about it. I've been impressed with how good out of the box it is. 

I've got the Chicago landmarks by Orbx.  It's pretty good particularly at night.  Almost looks real.
I also splurged and bought the PMDG 737.  It's a study level plane and it's incredible how long it takes to load....haven't gotten to far into it but it will be a summer project for sure.