Lock 'n Load Publishing Spring 2017 Catalog

Started by Thrawn, March 11, 2017, 03:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrawn

Hi Guys,

We are getting very close with our massive game release and release our first catalog.

You can download it at http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/lnlp-spring-2017-catalog.167/

David

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

Yeah, lots of good stuff in there. Looking forward to LnL Solo and finally snagging a copy of Heroes of the Pacific.  8)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Crossroads

A most impressive catalogue of boardgames indeed!

I have the WaW Untold Stories (now WaW'85 Untold Battles) on pre-order, need to check if that still stands. Edit still there  O0

But I absolutely need to add When the Lion Roars (Arab-Israeli Wars) to the list.  :knuppel2:

The new WaW maps are absolutely gorgeous  :smitten: Counters are a top job as well, the previous counter design was one of my all time favorites, well done not sticking to old and trusted but coming with a new style. My eyes aren't getting younger, those are easier to read.

NaW Stalingrad looks interesting, I'll wait to see the maps how it portrays the Stalin's namesake city, certainly on the short list as well.
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY