Feedback on Distant Worlds AAR (from Kushan)

Started by bayonetbrant, July 17, 2014, 10:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martok

I suspect the Yirphunea are in for a most unpleasant surprise...  >:D 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Kushan

I really hate that I can't break their homeworld. Their going to be a thorn in my side for the foreseeable future. I'm going to go for Faltir and let them keep Adrenui. Let them take the hit for developing it.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Martok

Yes, let them keep it as a "concession" to maintain the peace.  >:D  :2funny: 

"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Kushan

And here's the Link for those that can't find the mythical front page.  :)
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Kushan on June 11, 2015, 07:34:45 AM
And here's the Link for those that can't find the mythical front page.  :)

I was gonna make 'em work for it ;)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Martok

I was gonna say, the way the Adare were hacking at the Yirphunea, I'd maybe have held off on pursuing a peace treaty, if only to allow the two combatants to inflict further damage on each other.  >:D  Still, nice job! 

Kushan

In retrospect I wish I would have waited on asking for peace as well. There was a short period of time where there where only a few troop regiments on their homeworld. Had I had the troops ready I could probably have taken it. Oh well, there is always next time. ;)

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat