Tilt 5 Augmented Reality tabletop gaming

Started by Ubercat, September 26, 2019, 09:28:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ubercat

Wow. If I didn't have an HTC Vive Cosmos coming in a few weeks I'd jump on the kickstarter that just launched for this. ETA next June.

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Ubercat

That's embarrassing  :buck2:. I'm always the one that speaks up when others don't post links! In my defense I was in a hurry to get to work.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

W8taminute

She looks kind of hot from a geeky point of view. 

The glasses I mean.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Staggerwing

Quote from: W8taminute on September 26, 2019, 02:40:37 PM
She looks kind of hot from a geeky point of view. 

The glasses I mean.

Jeri Ellsworth is a freaking genius. She managed to shrink an entire C64 board onto a single chip.

She is a self-taught engineer and all around polymath. If she is involved in the project I'm throwing my money at it, no questions asked.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bobarossa

Very impressive.  At 1.3 million out of a $450k goal with 2 weeks to go.