50 Shades of Fraud

Started by LongBlade, May 04, 2015, 06:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

QuoteA Frenchman masquerading as a 37-year old "male model" offering women 50 Shades of Grey-type sex dates in the dark is facing rape charges after they belatedly discovered he was a short, fat and balding 68-year old.

QuoteAfter a steamy text message exchange last year, "he explained he wanted to play a game like in 50 Shades of Grey to make things more exciting," Le Parisien newspaper cites her as saying.

Once inside his dark flat, she was ordered to don a blindfold and then join "Anthony" in the bedroom. After having sex and despite his reticence to turn on the lights, she flicked the switch to find herself in bed with "a man of around 65 with glasses, balding and all wrinkly," she is cited as saying. "He didn't correspond at all to the photo. I felt total disgust."

source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11581507/50-Shades-of-Subterfuge-Rape-charges-as-male-model-offering-sex-in-dark-turns-out-to-be-balding-68-year-old.html
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

HAHAHA that is hilarious. And inspiring.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

LongBlade

If she didn't complain until the lights came on I'm not sure what her problem is. She wanted a blindfolded evening of sensuality. Sounds like she got it.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Steelgrave

So did Star post bail afterwards???   ;D

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.