Dominions 5- Warriors of the Faith

Started by Moreb, September 12, 2017, 12:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

W8taminute

Come on Gus and join the party.  That would put the total player count at 5 which makes for relatively good PBEM turn around times.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

solops

You should get it. You really should. I have played a lot of Dom3 vs the AI and it was fun.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Tuna

lol.. just went into the game, and realized, I ain''t even ready for Single Player, nevermind Multi!  :crazy2:

Yskonyn

Quote from: Tuna on October 13, 2019, 06:40:21 PM
lol.. just went into the game, and realized, I ain''t even ready for Single Player, nevermind Multi!  :crazy2:

Well, all you need is to watch DasTactic's 6 tutorial videos to get a handle on how the game works and what you should think about.
Other than that is just playing and trying stuff out.
So I'd say dedicate those few hrs and join us.

al_infierno

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

W8taminute

^Oooh shiny new nation to play with.  They can't have an awake pretender and once he is awake you get more buildings and troop types.  Sounds interesting. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Yskonyn

Strokes non existing beard... yes... yes, interesting indeed!