Intel Dump - Rumors and glimpses of stuff coming up

Started by bayonetbrant, October 13, 2014, 10:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

^Nice! Can we get one for Age of Sail as well?  :dreamer:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Arctic Blast

Bison

I wonder if paradox realizes that they cannot push patches to fix the game and make it playable in six years from release.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Bison on May 19, 2018, 03:54:19 PM
I wonder if paradox realizes that they cannot push patches to fix the game and make it playable in six years from release.

Well, DVG has tried it ;D

Bison

Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 19, 2018, 04:34:58 PM
Quote from: Bison on May 19, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

Well, DVG has tried it ;D

True, very true.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

I don't know. Besides the board being way too big for my microscopic table, I don't see how it could replace SFB, Space Empires 4x, or even Talon (which I have yet to play).
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Barthheart

I've never played any of the C&C games and this one is way to rich for my budget (he says having just received Armageddon Wars, and about to receive Medieval, with Uboot and Ghost Front coming in the fall...)  :P

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Barthheart on June 06, 2018, 07:39:12 AMthis one is way to rich for my budget

think of all the money you're not spending at Origins, though!  You can do it!

Barthheart

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 06, 2018, 08:03:32 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on June 06, 2018, 07:39:12 AMthis one is way to rich for my budget

think of all the money you're not spending at Origins, though!  You can do it!

My wife has already spent that!  :(

Pinetree

Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus