Main Menu

Feedback on GARPA!

Started by bayonetbrant, September 13, 2012, 01:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arctic Blast

Quote from: TheCommandTent on March 01, 2013, 10:41:15 PM
The latest GARPA column is post out front.  Gus and I would greatly appreciate any feedback ya'll have for us.

http://grogheads.com/garpa-13.html

I got some feedback for ya...STOP TEMPTING ME TO BUY THESE THINGS!  ;D

Gusington

We just present you the ideas. They really sell themselves. Like hot hookers.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

TheCommandTent

A new GARPA is up today with lots of cool things for you to blow your money on.  ;D

http://grogheads.com/garpa-14.html
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

mirth

Rebel Raiders on the High Seas sounds awesome. GMT never fails to come up with new ways to part me from my money.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

TheCommandTent

Quote from: mirth on March 15, 2013, 12:07:17 PM
Rebel Raiders on the High Seas sounds awesome. GMT never fails to come up with new ways to part me from my money.

I know what you mean.  Whenever I browses through their P500 listings my wallet runs and hides.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

TheCommandTent

TheCommandTent

Its that time again folks.  We've made it to our 17th GARPA column.

http://grogheads.com/garpa-17.html

LongBlade

Quote from: TheCommandTent on April 26, 2013, 07:28:00 AM

You guys are killing me with Dwarven Forge.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bayonetbrant

It's still growing too... check the page. It's not quite "reaper" crazy, but close
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

TheCommandTent

Quote from: LongBlade on April 26, 2013, 10:02:59 AM
Quote from: TheCommandTent on April 26, 2013, 07:28:00 AM

You guys are killing me with Dwarven Forge.

Think about how hard it was to write about it and not give in. :)

LongBlade

Quote from: bayonetbrant on April 26, 2013, 03:20:02 PM
It's still growing too... check the page. It's not quite "reaper" crazy, but close

I know. Reaper was tough to turn away from, too.

But I have always lusted after Dwarven Forge stuff. What is saving me right now is the fact that I haven't actually broken down how much I get for what. I'm sure it's good. Just not sure how great a deal it is.

TheCommandTent

Quote from: LongBlade on April 26, 2013, 03:49:03 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on April 26, 2013, 03:20:02 PM

I know. Reaper was tough to turn away from, too.

But I have always lusted after Dwarven Forge stuff. What is saving me right now is the fact that I haven't actually broken down how much I get for what. I'm sure it's good. Just not sure how great a deal it is.

They have some great deals.  I wish I had $120 to drop as it gets two of the base sets plus a set of all the stretch goal add-ons.  Maybe we can ask for a review copy.....  8)   ;D

LongBlade

I am sorely tempted to get a three or five set package. Those are a ton cheaper than the regular prices listed on their website. No wonder sales are through the roof.

bob48

Painting on the bulk of them would likely be pretty easy using a base coat and a fair bit of dry-brushing.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers