Multiplayer on 7 Days to Die

Started by Swatter, August 30, 2015, 02:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OJsDad

Thanks AT.  Now I just need to find time to play,
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

-budd-

played a little SP to check out the changes. 2 things i learned, those coins you find u can put in the forge as a brass source now and the screamer, get to her quick she screams every 20 seconds and the horde gets bigger.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

-budd-

The 140 day horde hits south side, defenses hold.

OJsDad

I was on for a bit at lunch.  I'm not sure the auger is that great.  you go through 200 gas for less than 2000 stone.  Yes, it only takes a couple of minutes, but it seems like a lot of resources to run it.  It also requires 2 repair kits, that it needs pretty often also. 

Also, a wondering horde killed itself on the spikes along the road to the west.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

-budd-

Yea it does chew the gas but i got that tunnel to the bunker done pretty quick. How much more you think we need to finish and some stock for repair. Time to hit the road and be done building and upgrading. I did have a weird urge to tear the whole town down and plant a forest in its place, block by block....but then the urged passed and i came to my senses. I do have a plan for next time we restart. Maybe next time we can play the stock map instead of random gen, theres some things ive seen in the stock map that i have yet to see in random gen.

OJsDad

I don't think much more.  Depends how much we want to upgrade everything to concrete.  Less than half the lower level and most of the upper level. 

I was on a bit last night, and 6 dogs killed themselves on the spikes.  I got the animal fat off of them and used it to make biofuel.  Then converted it to fuel.  Also wrenched a couple of cars by the campers site to the south west of the fort.  Build up the fuel stocks to a few barrels and that should help put a dent in the stone we need.

I also hit the bank again yesterday day, got more coins that I loaded into the forge.

OJsDad

Budd, looks like I signed on not too long after you had been on.  I was thinking we were past a 7 day but we weren't.  I had the forge going under the tower making cement when the horde hit the SE corner.  I don't think they got in, but they did some damage.  I was busy upgrading the top floor when they hit was about to sign off, so I didn't have time to inspect the damage or repair, so you will want to check it.  I won't be able to get on tomorrow most likely.

-budd-

Didn't get much time this weekend but popped on a couple times. I'll check when I get on. We needed more rock so I made 2 new tunnels to the other dumpsters and planted some trees around them. I did lose a mini when I fell thru the map a few days ago, I came out of it but not on the mini anymore, I had an FPS drop prior to losing the mini I also noticed a  FPS drop with horde activity.

ArizonaTank

Hi guys,

The wife is on me about the server subscription cost...  So to maintain domestic tranquility, sadly will only do one more month.  But should be good until mid-June.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

-budd-

Understand that reason ;D ... if you don't mind me asking what does it cost per month? I'd like to contribute, should of offered a awhile ago. Either way I appreciate it, thank you.

ArizonaTank

Quote from: -budd- on May 15, 2016, 12:14:55 PM
Understand that reason ;D ... if you don't mind me asking what does it cost per month? I'd like to contribute, should of offered a awhile ago. Either way I appreciate it, thank you.

Hi budd, I just checked the server page, and we actually have some options.  It is with Gameservers.com   Server cost is $12.33 / month.  There is an option to set up "clan pay".  Also I can add alternate server admins.  Happy to do that, if there is interest.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"

-budd-

Sir i'd be interested in keeping it going.  I could paypal to you[if you use it] or what ever you suggest.

OJsDad

AT, sorry, I never looked into what was needed to host a server, and just figured you were lucky enough to have one at home that you were using.

I'm willing to help with the cost also. 

ArizonaTank

No problem, I'll get it set up.  Actually, you just pay direct to Gameservers, no need for me to be in the middle.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"

Rekim

count me in too.

how does it work AT?