Author Topic: Article/Video Feedback?  (Read 1111 times)

Offline republic

• Viking
Article/Video Feedback?
« on: March 04, 2012, 01:12:35 PM »
Can we have a link at the bottom of articles so we can post comments?  I REALLY enjoyed the video review of the boardgame Eclipse.  Is that son_of_montfort?  Great job!  Though my list of boardgames to buy and not be able to find anyone to play with...didn't need to get any longer  :)

Again, great review!

Offline bayonetbrant

• Chief Arrogance Mitigator
  • Administrator
  • Musketeer
  • Loitering With Intent
Re: Article/Video Feedback?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 02:08:23 PM »
I don't know if we can directly link comments to articles, but we can explore manually linking them to a subforum.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline republic

• Viking
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 02:12:02 PM »
I think that'd be great, just a link at the end of an article or video post to a topic in the appropriate forum would be good I think.  Like if its a Computer Game review, just have the author or a mod create a post in the Computer Game forum and link to that.  Same if its a boardgame review in the boardgame forum, etc.

So glad you guys started this site!  Keep up the good work!

Offline bayonetbrant

• Chief Arrogance Mitigator
  • Administrator
  • Musketeer
  • Loitering With Intent
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 02:13:23 PM »
Check it out now and see if it scratches your itch ;D
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers