Main Menu

Recent posts

Computer Gaming / Re: Valheim
Last post by Womb4t - Today at 08:47:37 AM
I love building in it. I start new characters with new challenges. I try new fighting styles. Bows are great, but try using daggers only. It's quite a fun experience. And I have never bothered with taming animals. I guess I'll have to reconsider that.
Computer Gaming / Re: DCS Discussion
Last post by Redwolf - Today at 07:01:02 AM
Is anybody else having buzz in DCS audio?

For me, a slight but noticeable buzz kicks in in the last 10% of the scenario entry loading screen. Buzz like radio interference. It is not there in the menus and during the first 90% of the loading of an airplane + map.

I thought it might be my soundcard but I just changed that and it stayed the same.
Console Gaming / Re: Restarting Fallout 4 on th...
Last post by al_infierno - Yesterday at 06:07:12 PM
I also reinstalled and started playing again.  It strikes me how much better the game feels when you take a point or two of a weapon damage perk like Gunslinger.  Just two points in that perk gives you +40% damage to pistols, which means you can shoot a lightly armored raider in the head and he drops instantly.  So much better than that "shoot a guy in the face 40 times, reload, and keep mag dumping" combat in New Vegas and prior games, even with similar perks.

The new patch is rather obnoxious for PC players, since it doesn't really change much on PC and breaks a bunch of existing mods.  Including a massive total conversion, Fallout: London, which was just recently released.  I also read that the new ultrawide support stretches the game out, which isn't ideal.

Thankfully the only mod I use still works.  If anyone on PC hasn't done so already, I recommend downloading the dialogue wheel mod, which makes it so you can see exactly what your character will say instead of the Mass Effect style wheel of vagueness.
Console Gaming / Re: Restarting Fallout 4 on th...
Last post by Tripoli - Yesterday at 04:54:01 PM
I never played Fallout, but the series (and the very low price on Fallout 4 inspired me to give it a try
Console Gaming / Restarting Fallout 4 on the PS...
Last post by Con - Yesterday at 02:59:30 PM
Anyone else been inspired by the Fallout TV series to start playing again?
I am restarting Fallout 4 on my PS5 (Huge TV, comfortable couch, beer fridge in easy reach) and playing it with the new 56GB update patch that was released today for higher textures and optimized console gaming.
Have to say so far its much better than how I remember the PC version
Con
Last post by JasonPratt - Yesterday at 01:16:34 PM
Is the new Ashes update out yet?
Computer Gaming / Re: Imperator Rome is not dead...
Last post by JasonPratt - Yesterday at 01:16:02 PM
 :Dreamer:
Computer Gaming / Re: Imperator Rome is not dead...
Last post by Tanaka - Yesterday at 12:35:02 PM
https://steamcommunity.com/app/859580/eventcomments/4352242083123118544

Imperator: Rome - 70% Off
Imperator: Rome - Complete Soundtrack - 50% Off
Imperator: Rome - Epirus Content Pack - 50% Off
Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia Content Pack - 50% Off
Imperator: Rome - Heirs of Alexander Content Pack - 50% Off
Last post by Maximy1 - Yesterday at 11:03:07 AM
Hey, is anyone still playing this game? Just started playing it, so much fun.
Computer Gaming / Re: Campaign Series Middle Eas...
Last post by Jason Petho - Yesterday at 12:07:31 AM
Explained the latest news and upcoming meeting about the Campaign Series with Matrix/Slitherine. Then showed off what I was working on lately for the Iraqi's before we continued into the fighting around Port Said. The civilians are causing some interesting challenges. On the bright side the UK are finally getting their $hit together and making some progress. Oh yes, tanks hit the beaches! Woo hoo!