Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: bobarossa on January 05, 2017, 10:23:23 AM
Did you try turning the wheel?  I bet the globe opens up and a bunch of dwarven women Gus's will jump out and molest you.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on January 01, 2017, 09:55:50 PM
Quote from: Gusington on January 01, 2017, 05:03:42 PM
^Did you cause that 88 to go down or are you...piloting it?

I did hit this one.  It's part of a warm-up mission I built:  six Hurricanes (which reminds me...oddly enough the TF campaign has the RAF flying in finger -4 formations in 1939)
attack 3 me110s and 3 Ju88s over the Isle of Wight.  I was busy taking photos so I'm not sure what happened.  I suspect another Hurricane got two of the gunners and I hit the pilot.   You can see there's not all that much damage and that everyone seems to have bailed out -- even the dead pilot and gunners (?) -- maybe I hit an important control -- damage gets pretty detailed tracking in CLoD.

And driving an old truck in Heroes and Generals:

MengJiao

I loved this version of Op star!  I played it more than any other.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on January 28, 2017, 02:24:27 PM

And here is a very useful tankette from Heroes and Generals:

Staggerwing

An APC with no armor for the personnel? At least the gunner is snuggled up.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

MengJiao

Quote from: Staggerwing on January 28, 2017, 06:32:07 PM

Usually nobody rides this thing.  It's not as fast as a motorcycle.  It's good points are -- faster than a bicycle, can crash through fences and can carry some rockets or ammo or medical supplies.  Mine usually carries AT rockets.  It also has a machine gun and offers some protection from area fire -- but usually not much against aimed fire since I rarely close all the hatches.  One of the advantages of driving around is that you can look around much better while driving than you can while walking or running.  I usually spot enemy tanks while re-spawning or driving around.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on January 28, 2017, 06:45:50 PM
Quote from: Staggerwing on January 28, 2017, 06:32:07 PM

Usually nobody rides this thing.  It's not as fast as a motorcycle.  It's good points are -- faster than a bicycle, can crash through fences and can carry some rockets or ammo or medical supplies.  Mine usually carries AT rockets.  It also has a machine gun and offers some protection from area fire -- but usually not much against aimed fire since I rarely close all the hatches.  One of the advantages of driving around is that you can look around much better while driving than you can while walking or running.  I usually spot enemy tanks while re-spawning or driving around.

Other advantages are:  small and easy to turn in place (unlike a truck or a jeep), available to infantry.  Here I am crossing a picturesque ford on the town battle map.

Tinkershuffle

I've played this mainly with the Russians, the first couple of turns are a walk in the park hunting the mujahideens but then the Iranian armor enters the field and the victory turns into a distant dream pretty quickly. I hope Graviteam makes some post-ww2 dlc's to Mius Front also.

W8taminute

Quote from: MengJiao on January 28, 2017, 04:47:24 PM

Although two of my Soviets have unlocked that 'traktor' I haven't bothered to purchase it.  But you've given me some ideas so I might consider getting one of those vehicles. 

How does it perform going uphill?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

MengJiao

Quote from: W8taminute on January 29, 2017, 08:40:27 AM

Although two of my Soviets have unlocked that 'traktor' I haven't bothered to purchase it.  But you've given me some ideas so I might consider getting one of those vehicles. 

It slows to a crawl on some slopes, but for tight turns (or even turning in place) it is the best.  Of course it is a deathtrap if enemy infantry gets close to it and one's own troops often jump and in and rather unhelpfully use the machine gun or drive you around when you are lining up long-range machine gun suppressive fire.
Since I load it with panzerfausts, in theory I can stalk tanks with it, but its slowness probably makes it worse for that than a GAZ-jeep.
  I've had the greatest success with it in clearing bridges of enemy infantry.  For other things (speed mostly) it isn't that good.

undercovergeek

New Endless Space 2 campaign as the Horatio

Our home, the Temos system, Horatio Prime and 3 uninhabitable planets

Known space after a few turns, a resource heavy Gemini system to our North, a minor faction in the Indusa system to our west, and south west in the Esh system, the AI has started to expand (green node)

We create an outpost with the intention of colonising the Gemini system, it has Titanium for better weapons and luxury resources for trading

W8taminute

Quote from: MengJiao on January 29, 2017, 10:17:41 AM
Quote from: W8taminute on January 29, 2017, 08:40:27 AM

It slows to a crawl on some slopes, but for tight turns (or even turning in place) it is the best.  Of course it is a deathtrap if enemy infantry gets close to it and one's own troops often jump and in and rather unhelpfully use the machine gun or drive you around when you are lining up long-range machine gun suppressive fire.
Since I load it with panzerfausts, in theory I can stalk tanks with it, but its slowness probably makes it worse for that than a GAZ-jeep.
  I've had the greatest success with it in clearing bridges of enemy infantry.  For other things (speed mostly) it isn't that good.

Interesting thoughts.  Well for the sake of adding the vehicle to my collection I might get it and give it a test drive!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

W8taminute

This is my sniper based character travelling as a gunner on his way to a camp point.   :)

W8taminute

And this is my SMG trooper riding his bike to the front...