Main Menu

Too Much FRIDAY

Started by Hofstadter, January 12, 2017, 10:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Hofstadter on January 12, 2017, 10:23:19 PM

Julie Christmas is the only woman id go straight for.

Man, she looks like some serious hot-mess-fun.  Dig the music too!  Thanks!

CJReich46

Well aside from the "joys" of retail working... I do get a discount so I grabbed me some Logitech speakers for my PC.

So besides the 8-12 in the morning, I intend to either play

Distant Worlds: Universe

Stellaris- decided to try the Terran Commonwealth (Deneb start) - they use wormholes and are xenophobes. I don't play as total genocidal maniacs. Besides if we started a war we'd get our asses kicked! I did have two interesting story events that I liked a lot. The lost ship, and the Fist of God (terrorist/separatists) - long story short: Captured the battleship of the Fist of God after completely obliterating their fleet. There's a lot I like about Stellaris, and I think that's why I come back to it.

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Slick Wilhelm

Nothing but Strategic Command: WWII for me this weekend. I'm so addicted!

nelmsm

Keeping up with the PBEM games and some EUIV when I can find the time

Hofstadter

Quote from: Rayfer on January 13, 2017, 12:50:15 PM
More HoI4, SoW Waterloo and Fallout 4.

Ps. Hof.....love your Arma and Sow Waterloo videos but your song choice is painful to my ears.  LOL... :pullhair:

It was either that or Finnish acoustic black metal

Count yourself lucky you didnt hear that
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Rayfer

Quote from: Hofstadter on January 14, 2017, 01:48:33 AM
Quote from: Rayfer on January 13, 2017, 12:50:15 PM
More HoI4, SoW Waterloo and Fallout 4.

Ps. Hof.....love your Arma and Sow Waterloo videos but your song choice is painful to my ears.  LOL... :pullhair:

It was either that or Finnish acoustic black metal

Count yourself lucky you didnt hear that

LOL....thanks!

Bison

Diablo 3 and some PnP role playing. 

Father Ted

So far some RoF MP and a bit of a CMFB campaign.  Later on there'll be some more RoF and perhaps some FPS action.  Tomorrow I'll maybe change things up with SoW:W, sale-fodder Hegemony III, or even a first crack at The Seven Years War

jamus34

Well I managed to discover PCSX2. So now I get to discover / rediscover all my old ps2 games.

So now that on top of Starbound, Witcher , HoI4, and anything else that peaks my interest. 
Insert witty comment here.

MengJiao

Quote from: Kushan on January 13, 2017, 01:01:21 AM
Going to be Elite, EUIV, and CMANO in that order.

CMANO maybe.  Looks like mostly Heroes and Generals.  The new recon planes are great for really bad players like me.  Among other things, I've killed two enemy parachutists by hitting them with the airplane and one enemy personage by parachuting from very low as my plane went down and borrowing his AA gun and shooting him when he came bicycling back to it after a brief bit of death.

JasonPratt

Hmmm... as much as I would love to play some of my PS2 games (like Gladius and Godzilla: Save the Earth) which never have gotten ported to the PS3 (and probably never will now thanks to the PS4 naturally shifting attention away), without having to hook up my PS2 again... I just don't know that I can fiddle comfortably enough with that much fiddling.  :-\
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

undercovergeek

So far call to arms - I had a great skirmish but won after about 6 minutes - need to look at the parameters

jamus34

Quote from: JasonPratt on January 14, 2017, 04:42:36 PM
Hmmm... as much as I would love to play some of my PS2 games (like Gladius and Godzilla: Save the Earth) which never have gotten ported to the PS3 (and probably never will now thanks to the PS4 naturally shifting attention away), without having to hook up my PS2 again... I just don't know that I can fiddle comfortably enough with that much fiddling.  :-\

I was afraid of that too but it's really not that difficult if you have a modern rig and read a couple of the online tutorials. Hardest part is making the games look good by selecting the right resolutions. Everything else was pretty easy.

I was good to good in maybe 10 minutes but have then been spending an hour or so fiddling. Games run great, no issues but just trying to make them look best on my display.

Gladius was an awesome game, I had it on the  original X box.
Insert witty comment here.

Hofstadter

Been dreading and translating metro 2033, (in russian) so I bought metro last light, gonna play though the entire game in Russian!+
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Gusington

This Enderal mod for Skyrim is absolutely unreal. Even moreso because it was put together by a small team of fans. I've played for about 20 hours and tonight it appears that those 20 hours were just prologue for the rest of the story, now that I have been inducted into The Keepers.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd